Devilsun_PT Inna di red

• Member since May 3rd 2008
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Devilsun_PT

Like (Post)
    The farmlist was updated nicely but there is one major problem with copying farmlists. If you have several full farmlists for one village and you would like to implement this farmlist to second village (so both of the villages have the same farmlist)…
  • Devilsun_PT

Like (Post)
    4c3zb7.jpg
  • Devilsun_PT

Like (Post)
    So here we are in com2 a week since server started and there is only one way to describe this server. a Huge disappointment.

I came to this much hyped server hearing about all the good players that are playing here and eventually what i find out? that…
  • Devilsun_PT

People in early game strugle to make 3 colones, i can't even think about 9
  • Devilsun_PT

Replied to the thread America [TTQ] Rumors from Group America.
    I honestly think that's because SE it's the recommended quadrant
  • Devilsun_PT

Like (Post)
    Hello,

Am i the only one that wants to remove the uses of multis/techs? I really hate they removed the rule about having to play for their own benefit. The game is dying and i think that tech/multi abusers are a big factor. No new players are playing…
  • Devilsun_PT

Like (Post)
    Hello,

Am i the only one that wants to remove the uses of multis/techs? I really hate they removed the rule about having to play for their own benefit. The game is dying and i think that tech/multi abusers are a big factor. No new players are playing…
  • Devilsun_PT

Like (Post)
    They look good in the videos.
    Don't know how it will look or how it will improve the game.
    When are we going to see some substantial changes like improvements for smart phone optimizations or some kind of solution to dealing with multies?