Kadonnut SMOD Nordics/Anglo/COM

• Male
  • Member since Oct 29th 2013
Profile Hits
  • Kadonnut

Tech accounts are indeed a hot topic within both playerbase and the developers. There used to be a rule about accounts needing to be played for their own benefit but it got removed due to difficulties in determining account's own…
  • Kadonnut

Hello,

Having more than one account per player in a game world is not permitted and is certainly punishable. In case you encounter suspicious accounts, you can report them through their in-game profile. However, if the rule…
  • Kadonnut

Hi Griffin,

All registrations on the Shadow Empires gameworlds were closed on Wednesday, 7th October at 10:30 UTC+2 - so yesterday. This was informed in all Shadow Empire gameworld threads under server announcements.
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread server com 6 starting on October 9.

You can follow the scheduled server restarts from the Travian: Legends Community Calendar. There is no scheduled date for com1 restart this far.
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread How can this be possible?.

based on your description, I suppose you are playing on a Travian: Shadow Empires -server. On this and some previous annual special server types, conquering a village doesn't convert the village tribe to match your account tribe like in…
  • Kadonnut

Position: Super Moderator (Nordics/Anglosphere/COM)
    Country of living: Finland
    Part of the team since: September 2020 (COM) - 2012 or so on Finnish domain

Hello,

I'm not a new face in the team overall but might not be familiar…
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread Alliance Bonus Log.

Sounds like a game bug to me. I have also heard similar cases from other domains. I would suggest you to report the issue by contacting support and sharing some screenshots, so the team can investigate it further.
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread What's in your name?.
    Kadonnut means 'disappeared' or 'lost' in Finnish. I first started using it as an away-nick in IRC but eventually I quit changing nicknames there. This happened around 2010-2011 I guess. I'm using the same nickname on pretty much every online platform I…