Kadonnut SMOD Nordics/Anglo/COM

• Male
  • Member since Oct 29th 2013
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread Creating a village during BP ?..

Hello,

you definitely can settle your second village during beginner's protection, if you manage to gather the needed resources and culture points in time. :)
  • Kadonnut

No, the master builder will wait for resources to gather (or the previous constructions to end) and start the construction when resources suffice. The gold is also taken at the moment the construction starts. If it never starts, no…
  • Kadonnut

Hello,

if you are completely sure your master builder has not built anything but still consumed one piece of gold, I suggest you contact the in-game support so the team can investigate the problem further. The contact form can be…
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread Quitting an alliance question.

There are no in-game mechanics that block you from attacking someone (except banned accounts, which cannot be attacked without few exceptions). When sending an attack to your alliance or confederacy member, you are only shown a…
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread 🏁 Finals 2020 Prediction Game.

please do not give your answers in this thread. To participate in the prediction game, please fill in this survey.
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread Gettertools woes.
    You can find the contact form from Desktop (upper left) => News => Contact. There is also a FAQ section, which might provide help to your case.
  • Kadonnut

Tech accounts are indeed a hot topic within both playerbase and the developers. There used to be a rule about accounts needing to be played for their own benefit but it got removed due to difficulties in determining account's own…
  • Kadonnut

Hello,

Having more than one account per player in a game world is not permitted and is certainly punishable. In case you encounter suspicious accounts, you can report them through their in-game profile. However, if the rule…
  • Kadonnut

Hi Griffin,

All registrations on the Shadow Empires gameworlds were closed on Wednesday, 7th October at 10:30 UTC+2 - so yesterday. This was informed in all Shadow Empire gameworld threads under server announcements.
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread server com 6 starting on October 9.

You can follow the scheduled server restarts from the Travian: Legends Community Calendar. There is no scheduled date for com1 restart this far.
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread How can this be possible?.

based on your description, I suppose you are playing on a Travian: Shadow Empires -server. On this and some previous annual special server types, conquering a village doesn't convert the village tribe to match your account tribe like in…
  • Kadonnut

Position: Super Moderator (Nordics/Anglosphere/COM)
    Country of living: Finland
    Part of the team since: September 2020 (COM) - 2012 or so on Finnish domain

Hello,

I'm not a new face in the team overall but might not be familiar…
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread Alliance Bonus Log.

Sounds like a game bug to me. I have also heard similar cases from other domains. I would suggest you to report the issue by contacting support and sharing some screenshots, so the team can investigate it further.
  • Kadonnut

Replied to the thread What's in your name?.
    Kadonnut means 'disappeared' or 'lost' in Finnish. I first started using it as an away-nick in IRC but eventually I quit changing nicknames there. This happened around 2010-2011 I guess. I'm using the same nickname on pretty much every online platform I…