Samisu CM Nordics

• Member since Mar 15th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Samisu

Replied to a comment by Chrom on Samisu’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    ...since no one really reads my personal profile wall ^^
  • Samisu

Wall Reply
    Please use this thread for feedback, wishes and questions: wbb.forum.travian.com/index.ph…96-q-a-discussion-thread/
  • Samisu

Wall Reply
    And the tasks come in order in each category, yes :)

After picking the 500 CP, you can advance to the next task on the list.
  • Samisu

Wall Reply
    Hey :)

The row you must be talking about says this:

Residence / Palace / Command Center lvl 10 -> 500 CP
  • Samisu

Replied to a comment by SALDIRAY on Samisu’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Hi Salidray, it may depend on the size of the account and is not worth taking the risk. That is all I can say :D
  • Samisu

Replied to a comment by Andersph_COM on Samisu’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Hi Andersph and thank you for noticing the typo in Danish infobox! It's fixed now from 19 to 09. Truce will end 9 am gmt+2
  • Samisu

Like (Post)
    Hey here.

Not sure whether similar thread already exists, if yes, poke me and I'll merge it with the existing one. But I recently thought about nicknames. Some choose nicknames by chance (because all other fancier were occupied), others choose it…
  • Samisu

Replied to the thread What's in your name?.
    I get often asked if my nick 'Samisu' is Japanese. Not quite, but close. Samisu comes from my own name and initials with only one letter changed from the Japanese word スミス - Sumisu, which means Smith.

Community Smith Samisu, at your service ^^^^^^

Been…
  • Samisu

Like (Post)
    Kadonnut means 'disappeared' or 'lost' in Finnish. I first started using it as an away-nick in IRC but eventually I quit changing nicknames there. This happened around 2010-2011 I guess. I'm using the same nickname on pretty much every online platform I…
  • Samisu

Like (Post)
    Nightwish used to be my favorite band when I started playing browser games back in the day. Hence, wishmaster

youtube.com/watch?v=eJTlH521E6w

However, wishmaster was already taken, and I had spent a lot of time thinking about what name I wanted, so I…
  • Samisu

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

as you know, the Tournament Finals game world is struggling due to the disruptive behavior of a group of players who deliberately decided to sabotage it. Until around the 22nd of February, the Tournament was proceeding very well, with a…
  • Samisu

Replied to a comment by Nahkamestari on Samisu’s wall.
    Wall Reply
  • Samisu

Replied to a comment by Nahkamestari on Samisu’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    t4.answers.travian.fi/?aid=292#go2answer

Morjens! Taulukko löytyy Answers-artikkelin lopusta :)
  • Samisu

Like (Post)
    Dear Tournament Finals players,

as you might know on February, 25th one of World Wonders experienced troop starvation issue due to unknown reasons that resulted in losses of millions of defending troops. As a consequence, attacks against World Wonder…