Testostereoni_FI Artisan

• Member since Jun 22nd 2017
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    Hello, ViGGe here!

Ill jump in and salute our team for the victory, despite having the odds against us. Also thank you to our opponents.

I played on Angor Animi account. Plan from start was to play with my friends Matty and Nordin, who ended up…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    Hello all,

We hadn't meant to post again, but Flufie says it would be nice to look at how things finished. We have made some final maps, not of the alliance groups as we have seen them before, but of players in groups which have confederacies with the…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    I hope at least every alliance leader is literate enough to realise that while yes we "admitted" using bots, nobody has said anything about breaking the rules. My bots never interact with the game itself and as such they are as legal as Kirilloid or GT.…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    congratulations to Nordics.

As far as blame on GOATS as leader I take full responsibility.
    But the talk of GOATS being not as great as expected is like a young boxer taking on mahamad Ali after he retired and saying gee expected more from a fat old…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    GG all! It was pleasure to play with all of you guys!

Me and petrn were once again playing together and it was fun! Og plan was to make wwk with petrn, karpaasi and eerikäinen but AFK turned that idea down fast since we were going to server where plan…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    As I have told in public Discord, I was a part of Team BLÅHAJ, led by Jimb00 and surrounded by a bunch of old companions of ours. My role was the tech manager as I played on FABLER BJÖRN myself and helped out with the other techs we had in case help…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)

Beginning:

I joined on kornsnö at some point like day 70 ish I would say. Had a pretty small role at beginning and not so small at the end.
    Straight to the point. Afk quitted and kalkkuna didnt answer to messages and basically stopped playing at…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    good and exhausting round it was,
    תרגום לעברית בסוף החלק שבאנגלית ( hebrew translation in the end of the post)

i was insomnia and brought here some friends as israeli team, joined to gunners
    our numbers were around 10 real acc and 8 techs which had to…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Liked Anze’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from 1qaz)

I stil cant believe GoW Goats and TEN took combined zero plans.
  • Testostereoni_FI

Liked Moxxi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    Hey all fellow addicted Travian players and thanks for round,

Account; TACKAN (Cheapest toilet brush in IKEA store 0,69e)
    Alliance; IKEA
    Role; Scouts

Account Plan and Duals;
    AFK asked me to play and I was of course always ready when he asks to play…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone. Superriku from KLUBBSPORRE here. I want to say thanks to everyone who played on the server, it was a round that turned out completely different than what I expected, in some sense fantastic, and also in some sense bad. Not much if any…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Liked GoNu’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    GG from me as well, dropped most of ingame stuff around d150 due to IRL but was a fun round all in all. HILJA started out surprisingly good, we could settle among the first in ally landing a 100% cap, and tech IVAR could follow with a nearby 125% 9c…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    Hello folks, Kadonnut here.

As AFK cannot write the remaining of IKEA story, I will do it on his behalf. The text below goes briefly through my memories about the server onwards AFK’s quitting day. There might be some factual errors and…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Liked AFKi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    I don´t know about com traditions, but we´ve had this one on Fi domains as long as I can remember. When the server is over the winning team opens up with a victory speech or end speech. After that the word is free and everyone is welcome to come…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Like (Post)
    Well, I for one will not congratulate you. It will not surprise anyone. This is what I think of you : all my villages are talking about IKEA alliance, and I don't give a damn about knowing who is responsible, because everyone in IKEA followed.

• Testostereoni_FI

Replied to the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    I'll post my two cents here and it's going to be long as well because I've constantly harassed like 50 different people to move def.

All good things come to an end. I think it’s only fair to thank everyone who played on the server, even though it
  • Testostereoni_FI

Replied to the thread Wonders Of The World.

In other news, GoW, TEN and Goats landed on Gunners feeders and NPC villages two days ago. Kekw and salt levels on the unofficial discord of com2 remain high to this day.

Needless to say, the end is nigh. Will the ultimate…
  • Testostereoni_FI

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

• Testostereoni_FI

Replied to the thread Wonders Of The World.

Big win for gunners
  • Testostereoni_FI

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

You believing that you have to re-iterate your obvious point to me makes the irony all the sweeter. I will return the favor and re-iterate my point since based on you a) not thinking I understood what you meant b) seriously thinking…