Final Word Wordsmith

• Member since Feb 19th 2009
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Final Word

• The downside to having merch speed increase as a regional power is that I'm not so sure people will select it among the slew of other options available. Might be more interesting if TG made it an individual choice under Commerce bonus to either increase…
  • Final Word

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.

Server: Not currently playing a server.
  • Final Word

Replied to the thread GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors.
    TEN had plenty of opportunities to snipe in a few savior heroes that could've taken the UD out of danger. Wonder why this wasn't done?
  • Final Word

The mess is near the door which looks to open only inward. If the thief had opened the door after creating a mess, the books should be shifted to the left, which is not the case. Instead it looks more like the mess was planted after the door was…
  • Final Word

The mess is near the door which looks to open only inward. If the thief had opened the door after creating a mess, the books should be shifted to the left, which is not the case. Instead it looks more like the mess was planted after the door was…
  • Final Word

Replied to the thread Logs.

Yep. You’re definitely salty.
  • Final Word

Replied to the thread Hero XP.
  • Final Word

B0nkers
    ts15.travian.com (just ended)
  • Final Word

B0nkers
    ts15.travian.com (just ended)
  • Final Word

Replied to the thread Hero XP.

No, and should you level up when hero is supposed to die, you'll also find the hp is replenished.
  • Final Word

Oh, so now you have to disparage someone you clearly know nothing about all because you perhaps got rejected for a trip to Munich? Maybe if you worked on your spoken English and stopped saying vaguely racist or stereotypical…
  • Final Word

You’re already the joke.
  • Final Word

lol. you talk too much. show up next round with your team and put your money where your mouth is.
  • Final Word

Kek. You're such a nerd.
  • Final Word

Replied to the thread GoW vs everyone.

Noooo.. I wouldn't say that, but I would vote com2 as "Server where enemies are most likely to buy each other a beer after losing/winning"
  • Druid Circle or Sacred Grove

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTwgziatiy9Mc_9tarUcVRY8-WpimBBKtOUuIBmHK7shq3rEC4Q

• The Druid Circle utilizes a set of runes that a player can choose to activate but only one rune, once per day that affects the account. Maybe 3-5 runes available by level 20.
      Just for an example:
      • L5: Rune of Vitality -
  • (Quote from sin3)

I'm a pragmatist. It's been argued extensively for two LoTs at least. They made a decision and I'm assuming this will be end of it, or given even less time to debate overall this year. That is why I said trying to change 1.1 at all…
  • I hope this is the thread for taking topics to Munich. I know they will ask reps to limit their topics to only a few, so maybe a poll would be nice?

So far the discussion is techs and IWWKs. I doubt TG will entertain yet another long discussion on…