Final Word Wordsmith

• Member since Feb 19th 2009
  • Last Activity:
  • Thread Logs
Profile Hits
  • Final Word

Replied to the thread Logs.
  • Final Word

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

giphy.gif
  • Final Word

We denounce the tactic entirely no matter who is doing it. That still make us hypocrites?
  • Final Word

Lameness continues, I see. Its not that they just unlock regions without own effort, but they get the jump on previously locked 150/125 croppers. Close registration already????
  • Final Word

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.

You are by far the biggest dingbat on these forums. I would rather answer a thousand questions from Alan.pipes than read what you write daily. Those “edited” actions are easily explainable, because you broke forum rules,…
  • Final Word

Like (Post)
    So let's look at some facts:
    • The game was rewritten between 2011-2014 after the T4 release. It was originally called T5 and is now Travian Kingdoms. It got spun off because players didn't like the level of changes that were made to the core game.
    • If
  • Final Word

Farmville? Showing your age...
  • Final Word

Go find another game?
  • Final Word

1. No, i don't believe Travian needs to be "shutdown."
    2. Stuff happens.
    3. Coding is precarious work. The game is on unstable foundation because a) original coders didn't fully document b) it gets outdated c) we players demand changes despite a and…
  • Final Word

Needs more context.
  • Final Word

This is also under review. The choices that TG are considering are: 1) Add more restrictions. 2) Remove vacation mode for good.
  • Final Word

The current tactic of spawning extra helpers to unlock regions and delete, etc, has been brought to TG's attention and is currently under review. To my knowledge, it is considered by TG as legal but still low play. In other words, while the tactic…
  • Final Word

Yes, haven’t forgotten, and already working on it. Leaders of top alliances should expect a questionnaire/interview within next few days or so, just working on a map first. I’m not satisfied with the usual RoA maps out there,…
  • Final Word

Lol you keep throwing getter links like you have no clue. Must’ve gone to Trump University and learned to “lie and deny until it becomes true.” For example we have logs of devil fish attacking us, killing our defense and we attacking back. …
  • Final Word

Just ban the guy sitting on 150. I mean you'd have to be completely brainless not to see what was done to get hali and just ask: who benefited? Ameno maybe can we please have a 4k perma pop minimum to keep a region? In other…
  • Final Word

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…vian.com/Alliance/481-iko actually this happened. Really, Web. Should be ashamed of yourselves. If this is the kind of play you want to do just to win, you don't deserve to win. And you can't convince us otherwise…
  • Final Word

Should report as bug.
  • Final Word

I might be persuaded to do an analysis and/or interviews. Just need to brainstorm on a format first.
  • Final Word

I like to consider birthday or "vp" servers as something like the old frog on the frying pan story. If a frog hops onto an already hot pan, then they immediately think danger and hop out. But if you start at a warm temp and slowly increase to a boil,…
  • Final Word

Quite a few others in BP.