Wonka Philosopher

• Member since Jul 31st 2009
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • Wonka

Replied to the thread ❄️ Snowball Battle ❄️.
  • Wonka

Wrote a comment on Playingwithfire’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Yo whats your discord?
  • Wonka

Wrote a comment on Wonka’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hit me up on discord. TG/Wonka#6787
  • Wonka

Like (Post)
    [removed]
  • Wonka

Replied to a comment by Lord Marr on Wonka’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    When it comes to recruiting there are several types of strategy. Some leaders will bring in everyone under the moon and hope to have enough bodies to be a force. Some will only bring in "elite" players and have far less bodies, but quality over…
  • Wonka

Replied to a comment by Paige on Wonka’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Ah! Yeah I actually remember you vaguely that round.
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    oooooh now you picked my interest! Who were you over there, if I may ask?
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    ack, yeah thats a violation of some sort!
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    yeah definitely not my forte. I prefer speedy ghost hams myself. And try catching a wwk or two with it by the end. Though when i play teut, I normally transition into a wwk on accident almost every time.
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    :D
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    :) and I apologize if you felt I was bashing your hammer as well, it was not my intent whatsoever. I hardly ever play these slow servers myself, im actually adjusting to it as we speak still. When I first heard you talk about your hammer awhile ago I…
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    I never said your hammer wasn't impressive keep in mind. The thread is for anglosphere, and the claim was biggest hammer on ANY anglosphere server ever. Speed players are included in the contest. I merely corrected what the claim was. If the claim…
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    You are correct, the resource production is a "bonus". But honestly you can very easily still run all 5 buildings with snail speed, at the same time. I am having literally -0- problems doing it right now in all 5 military buildings. Even when trainer…
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    It still scales the exact same. it's not rocket science. So in stead of running greats on day 45 (snail) you run greats on day 15 (speed) but the server still goes on for 3x as long on snail. The only difference is the pace. the potential is still…
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    The potential is the exact same regardless of what speed the server is. Roothlus would of torn apart your hammer sizes on all of the snails he played, but sadly I dont know if he even played snails since the us uk au merge to anglosphere.
  • Wonka

Wall Reply
    travian.kirilloid.ru/report.ph…6cpmaRofCEdgAGBIYaMAQKGUW

Feel free to quit your bsing any time you want about having top ham ever on anglosphere. This wasn't even a top ham, if you want I'll dig up more reports for ya though
  • Wonka

Replied to a comment by KOMBIPOWER on Wonka’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Wow that sounds like a lot of work! Hit me up on discord. TG/Wonka#6787
  • Wonka

Replied to a comment by KOMBIPOWER on Wonka’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Hey Paul, I remember you clearly! Yes same Wonka from IDTS! How've you been?
  • Wonka

Like (Post)
    800x400_1.png
  • Wonka

Replied to a comment by Arsh on Wonka’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Gaulz Gone Wild