Ameno CM Team Lead

• Member since Aug 1st 2012
Profile Hits
  • Ameno

Thread
    Discussion of article Ask Travian #31 ~ Rule like an Egyptian!

Which tribe shall I choose? We are here to help you out! This is the fifth and final episode of a mini-series entirely dedicated to our beloved tribes. And here come the real rulers - the…
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

In the past year we have received much feedback from you about our punishment guidelines.
    As you know 1 year ago we rebuilt our team structure in regards to Customer Service, introducing the Rule Enforcement Team and since then we have…
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

as you remember at the end of 2019 we promised you some improvements to the Farm List. During the past months we did some small improvement, but it is now time for us to release the most wanted changes. The team is currently working on…
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    my name is Garry, I’ve been playing for a long time, but only now I’ve registered
  • Ameno

Liked Trx’s post in the thread What's in your name?.
    Like (Post)
    My name comes out of a gymnastic device just because I couldn't think of a better one
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    Well, my name was chosen from (in my opinion) best action drama movey ever: "Saving private Ryan"

Actually, in the moment of choseing the name it was either that or "Mechanism" so I decided to go with Pvt.Ryan...

At least it sounds better 😜
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    My name here is my irl name, and I have another ingame name
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    Hi,The name is Huynh

First of all, I would like to introduce myself in this forum. I've been a fan of video games since I was a kid.
    I have owned all kinds of consoles, from the Master System II, Game Boy, Megadrive to my current PlayStation 3.

My…
  • AoA everyone!
    I have decided to write a guide on how to OC, but unfortunately it requires a guide on GT offense tools which is "absent. Then I decided to write a guide on GT OC! Then I realize there is no guide on GT either... :| So, here it goes, I will
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    Thanks for participating!

Here is the lists of winners:

Adventure - C10:
    No winners

Adventure - F6:
    Niipeli
    @T Professor

Adventure - H14:
    MadEyeMoody
    RAHUL
    xfg
    Light ReLeaf
    Kiros

Adventure - J3:
    GNAW

Adventure - L9:
    franc
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    New round of annual special servers starts next week, 2x speed this time. Given the current events around the globe I guess we may see new people and I hope a few paragraphs of introduction to the server will help someone. This is not a guide, just a…
  • Ameno

Like (Article)
    Are you ready? It is time for you to pick your favorite candidate for the Legends on Tour 2020 Summit! First of all, we want to thank every applicant for your interest in the community and in the 2020 Summit. A total of 116 applications were submitted worldwide, which we - the Community Management Team evaluated. In the past 2 weeks, all interviews with the potential candidates took place on Discord. We definitely talked a lot, as we had more than 23 hours, 41 minutes of interviews. What we…
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    In this thread, you will be able to find all links to COM's Hall of Fames in a collected overview.
    They will be grouped after the game world they belong to. If you are looking for offensive records, you can find them here: Offensive records of .com
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    The punishment on our account has been reversed. Issue of losing regions is simply ignored, all I got "we are sorry for inconvenience"

I am still debating if I want to put out summary of my conversation with support, as it will be discussion of a ban.…
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    I like the new feature for from last patch for town halls:

Only for gameworlds with the new UI - One townhall celebration can now be queued. Resources are paid immediately, and this is a PLUS feature.

I have a suggestion how to make it even more…
  • We are currently looking for a new Travian: Legends English Customer Service Representative.

As Customer Service Representative:
    • You provide customer support to our players in English, helping them solve their issues and answer the questions about…