• Last Activity:
  • User profile of il Domo
Profile Hits
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    FREE TO PLAY = ROMANS
    2 building simultaneous
    Cavalry too strong

you can start and updrage everything to 6 and then all building to research :rom05:
    if is an active account can get 20 before beginner protection ends with only production -> if you gonna raid…
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    My name comes from Saxon leader who opposed Franks king Charles the Great and although the first fights were won and total war was lost...

The name is symbol for Saxon independancy afterwards....
    The name is also translated as "Child of the…
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    (Quote from wishmaster3)

ytravi<zamn

----
    Update not using my elbow: I may have accidentally reported you before I managed to hit the quote button with my elbow.
  • Ameno

Like (Post)

giphy.gif
    Our beloved gods opted for red lean wedding festivities. I can sympathize with it, at certain age not everyone welcomes reminders. BUT BUT BUT 15 years is big deal for dogs, cats and on-line games and we all happy our dogs, cats and travian are…
  • Ameno

Replied to the thread What's in your name?.
    Yes, quite a lot :) Do you have some story behind your name?
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    my name is tdc wijaya, i think many people for playing games travian? yes?
  • Ameno

Hi. The devs are informed about community opinion on that change. As soon as I get update, will let you know.
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    iSmokeWeeed Jake digged in the code.

About the list of rewards you mentioned as possible type, no the rewards are correct as written.

About those quests you got and are not in the list, Jake found them in the code (yeah, they were playing hide and…
  • Ameno

Hi all. I updated my post about known workaround for most pressing issues. The rest has been forwarded.
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    A small report that I'd like to point out.
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ameno)

Workaround on this is to transfer your hero to those villages. The additional resources from the hero triggers the change
  • Ameno

Hi all. I want to inform that our developers are working on the hardware issue, that currently causes number of disruptions ingame and they promise that it will get fixed soon.

So far known (most frequent) issues they are working on:

Contextual help
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ameno)

Jeez, 13 years. That's just mindblowing. Tell us, is it still interesting to play Travian for such a long period of time?
  • Ameno

Liked ELE’s post in the thread What's in your name?.
    Like (Post)
    Most of the people you encounter on the forums have played 7-10 years or longer. You either love it or leave it. :)
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    (Quote from JennyBright)

13-14 years for me too, but mostly because of the people, not the game.
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    New Building: The Hospital

hospitals_gif.gif

If you've read Episode 6 of the Ultimate Battle, you might have already guessed what kind of building we are talking about. The hospital will be introduced in Travian: Codex Victoria. This special building gives players a…
  • Ameno

Like (Post)
    Will we be getting a hospital or an apothecary type of building?