fnx Merchant

• Member since Oct 29th 2013
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    (Quote from cris@)

To be fair, it was james who resembled spiking to terrorism first. Also it is not comparing the actions themselves but the idiocy behind the so called manifestation. Also, nice to see some Vices opinion on all this matter of spiking…
  • fnx

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.

how the hell you reached that conclusion of Spiking is ok cheating is not from Spiking is worse than Cheating? Of course spiking is worse, you make the game unbearable for players who do not cheat and are raiding inactives to…
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    I can only wonder the real motives behind the spiking, but let's have a look at the terms of service set by TG:

https://agb.traviangames.com/terms-en.pdf

Section 11, paragraph 2;

(2) The user undertakes to comply with the laws and regulations…
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    (Quote from skype4theV)

Coool... what server are you starting soon? :huh:
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    (Quote from skype4theV)

i now know what kind of people are you ... let me tell you a story ... one day a boy won the first medal in running race and went to his mom and dad .. be produly " MOM , DAD i won the first medal in running competition" ... Mom…
  • fnx

Who said that was a lie? It wasn't. You might not know it, but you got sneaky members on your side. Both those facts were true - but back then there was 2 possibility, now I've narrowed it down to Eatie's team doing dirty job for…
  • fnx

hmm... some people who're waiting for a new server to start? Yep, that'd be eatie and his Slayers co if i recall correctly from our chats. Nice new forum account you created btw.
    Anyways, sorry to lowlands - on behalf of spike…
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    Sounds like eatie tbh :/
  • fnx

Replied to the thread Spiking in com1.. AGAIN.

Finding who spiked the farms is quite easy. Specially with the updated def points system. Smashing them is also easy. However, the issue that remains would be if some other quad is behind it to support those accounts when you are…
  • fnx

Defenders of the week

No. Player(s) Points

1. CuteLilPuppyDog 12803

f5ca5020-7dc9-42df-8feb-caa58c2401c6.png

I'd have thought this was a local spiker - but that status clearly shows that this is a plant. "I'd defend every farm in the 'Quadrant'"... Analyze it however you want, and you'd…
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    Hey here. Forwarded that to the devs directly :)
  • fnx

• fnx

they get deleted, 10% of those become natars. And those natars are amazing villages to chief post arties. All have lvl 9 fields.
  • fnx

Majority of veterans of .com Legends 1x server are playing on com1 server. And all of us I'm sure agree that this mechanic should be added to the Legends 1x servers. We do not care about finals, if they prefer living in stone age then give them their own…
  • fnx

mods please :| In 2 years it'll be a decade that I'm begging for this stupid change to happen. Or this is a propaganda to promote ROA with us Legends player? :rolleyes:
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    Are we seriously gonna have another server full of this?

Look at this list. The top 20 defenders are full of small pop players that aren't part of any big alliances/meta. The top 3 deffers of the week are also spikers that aren't part of any…
  • fnx

Regarding the reports, these are what was sent in MM

HIMO vs [SGR] Killstreak / cleared def
    https://travian-tool.com/Ce0sSpzaty

[VICES W] Dark Thoughts vs [SGR] Killstreak x 8 waves
    https://travian-tool.com/LnHgrZbj7Q

[VICES G] Criminal Minds vs [SGR]…
  • fnx

hb has a good ban records in past so i won't overrule the possibility of him not repeating the history again. And I will not say, this year, we do not have any team work utilizers either.

But either ways, what I mean is - one should…
  • fnx

Bruh?! please... SGR stands for Slackers Guild and RÖnin. Seal is just a skype's emoji fever like (monkey) had on the time of release

Good analysis :P would've been a lot better if you could maybe dig out the representatives of…
  • fnx

Liked Mist4’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)