fnx Merchant

• Member since Oct 29th 2013
Profile Hits

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• Hi fnx,
    I saw your forum post on the Getter offense planner guide and I liked it.
    I am creating a similar tool for offense planning, I am implementing drag and drop sort of planning model. I am hoping if you can take a look at it and give me feedback.

Thanks,
    Chandra
    • Some months ago I did create an off tool for off planning using google docs since I believe that Gettertools is lacking in various aspects. I'd gladly help with the feedbacks, perhaps you could implement some of the wanted features in your tool too. I'm not sure what platform it's based on though. My skype is fph03n1x if you wanted to talk there
    • Thanks, I sent you a friend request on Skype.
  • So much love here <3
    • One is never late to augment to my love!
  • Aqua of Cows still remembers you
    • and I just saw this! I remember you too lol. Tried to catch you on skype though - but you just disappear as you show up X(
  • for the last time, i love you
  • for the last time, i love you
  • Hi man, it's important to remember you that i love you
  • I hope you didn't forget our love
    • It remains as strong as as my morning..... coffee!
  • Hi man
    Do you remember that i love you?
    • You don't let me forget it man (hearteyes)
  • hi man, love you
    • I love you more, random stranger!
  • i love you
  • Hey Fahad, would love to play a server with you guys. Im planning to do an account which is solo at this point. But id love to join in aswell.

Airknight_sg <- Skype
    • you can spawn in North East next server 1 :P I'm myself not sure if i'm going to play though, so it's better if you talk to mazzi on skype
    • I meant ts29 noob , ts1 its fine come back as a deff acct.. Travian is not stressful except you end up taking responsibility and making a big acct your fault :P
    • oh lol
      ts29 was meant as a joke though :P but it seems that it might be getting serious - i will still not play there since we can't decide on building spots :D We have multiple OCD players on team besides me lol
    • Haha, ok. Spawning on NE with rameez then

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg