fnx Merchant

• Member since Oct 29th 2013
Profile Hits
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

we are happy to inform you that soon we are going to implement a complete reworked task system, this will ONLY be available on new starting Game Worlds, most likely starting on 1st of January 2021. There will be a separate announcement…
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    (Quote from fnx)

(Quote from fnx)

Well, I guess I owe you an apology fnx :D. I stand corrected. You were absolutely right lmfao :D
  • fnx

oh... this came too soon :O I wished I had a cropper tool to have a better view on the condition
  • fnx

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

the released rollout also contained some changes regarding map.sql file and Hun hero bonus on speed servers that were not previously announced:

• map.sql file now contains information about regions to support tool creators
    • speed factor
  • fnx

Replied to the thread Random Questions!.
  • fnx

Replied to the thread Random Questions!.
    2. Artifact affects the account, not the destination. So, the answer is no. If you reinforce someone, they will have 1x protection from eyes. But if they reinforce your account, you will have 5x (or 3x, 10x) protection on their…
  • fnx

I have no idea when that was added. But the biggest concern something this stupid would have is at the wonder stage. Imagine my NPC village sends resources to the wonder, but the crops at the wonder is getting very low, and then the wonder has to raid…
  • fnx

Like (Post)

Hello community and representatives

So we just came across this newly enforced rule today:

Screenshot-2020-07-13-at-18-20-10.png

Why did we get this?
    1 account from our alliance made a trade in the marketplace with a random enemy account on the server. Then a 2nd account from our ally

• fnx

Replied to the thread Raiding with 1 EI.
    Perhaps that is a bad server where oasis raiders are few. In those servers, investment in EIs will definitely pay back. However, in semi-competitive servers and above, it's a very bad investment. The ROI includes 5 levels of stable, at least 2 crop…
  • hey,
    this is a big guide, please quote me so that I can search for what you meant. But I believe what you're referring to is about a GT picture where I forgot to edit the 3 waves per attack to 4 waves. And I meant that you should change it to 4 waves.…
  • fnx

(Quote from Mist4)

Let me put them side by side. How exactly did you get "promising to make you regret" from "reminding you about your excitement"? This is the problem with all of you: inferring ridiculous conclusions and blaming others…
  • fnx

Thank you for proving my point :) This is the exact reason behind my warning. Here is the advocate of pleasant and excited server flinging accusation even before the server started... Now if you manage to quote me where I said that, I'd…
  • fnx

(Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

(Quote from AfterTheEight)

It's great that you're all here going with a lot of enthusiasm into this majestic server. But when you join the server and realize that 3 of the quadrants combined do not have…
  • fnx

Replied to the thread To do list.
    I do like the idea. Though i'm not sure if Travian will apply it, since they like their 1 gold per entry for one such list. That's the automatic one you referred to, and I am yet to see one "GOOD" account use that feature.
  • fnx

Liked Achtung’s post in the thread To do list.
    Like (Post)
    Okey so here is the idea,

How many times have you not thinking of a build order you need to do or some specific thing you should done and forgot about it the next day.
    Make an to do list, how this work is that you go into a building or field or even a…
  • (Quote from Shadow_Fiend)

Some words that are not mentioned in the dictionary linked above
    GT is short form of gettertools : the site that this article is about
    Off plan : offensive plan
    Noob / noobness : new players who dont know how to play and often…
  • fnx

Replied to a comment by Chandra on fnx’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Some months ago I did create an off tool for off planning using google docs since I believe that Gettertools is lacking in various aspects. I'd gladly help with the feedbacks, perhaps you could implement some of the wanted features in your tool too. I'm…
  • fnx

I kind of wanted to give you this link, but i just realized that neither OC or DC is mentioned. But it should still be helpful for majority of the cases, so do take a look when you have a question about any acronyms:
    The Dictionary
  • fnx

that is good to know. Will update the guide too
  • fnx

You have to be admin, then go to "Administration" -> Member
    and scroll to the very bottom. There in some tiny fonts it should be written. Also updated my post with the image of the "alliance roaster". Though i didn't have an editor open to put a marker…