FNUG Just Nuts

• Member since Nov 7th 2013
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    (Quote from furion)

give them the time they need, if they working on it should we not be glad ?
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    (Quote from COUNTER ATTACK)

Hence why any proper team playing legitimately will make sure to plan attacks according to each player's online times. It's not rocket science.

(Quote from Pignouf_COM)

Any game developer reserves the exact same rights to…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    COUNTER ATTACK
    First point.
    How bad are your players that they cannot land at specific times, or within a second or two? That is a very basic Travian skill. I would suggest you go defense until you master it.
    Second point.
    Sharing passwords is true…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    lol I thought I was going crazy....click here for more info....click here for more info, just in a loop.

Feels like I'm talking to a customer service rep at my phone company.
  • (Quote from Shadow_Fiend)

Some advertisement for I dont remember exactly for a fax maybe or something like this. Nothing related to topic
  • FNUG

It wasn't...
  • FNUG

I did read this on another forum yesterday, and It doesn't really seem to change anything in regards to teching though.
    I hear you guys have something in the works, and was expecting a bigger bump in regards to changes.

These changes just looks like it…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    (Quote from COUNTER ATTACK)

There is a reason for why the game is dying. mainly because of techs and multiaccounting.
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    Hello,

I thought that It would better we had monthly, yearly or server based subscription methods and no golds, no plus accounts and no gold memberships.

For example, we have going to play a new server COM5 and this server will have $15 access fee and…
  • They didn't do it to counter multies. :D they did it to stop you from trolling.
  • FNUG

Replied to the thread Hero Equipment for Roman.
    what you want, is pretty much to sustain your health.
    Light scale armour is pretty much the best for sustained adventurering. less damage taken, and sustained regeneration of health.
    Some nice spores, just for traveling faster around.
    and if you don't…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    correct. It is part of the Tribal bonus that makes them different than the others. Each Tribe has traits, buildings, and bonuses that allows them to be competitive and provide their own unique tactical and/or strategic play styles versus the other…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    As a roman you can have 1 field and 1 building being created simultaneously. Thye will both show countdown timers and do not wait on each other at all. They can both be built at the same time if Roman. Other tribes can only build one item at a time. …
  • FNUG

Replied to the thread Village note.

00T (for Traderoutes)
    01R (for Residence)

And so forth. just so i can see what i should be building on in that town. just to get an overview sometimes. Ofc anyone can see it. but at the same time, it doesn't matter.…
  • FNUG

1. Do tasks, mostly storage related, into res tasks. (gives space and all the res you need to build up fields to lvl 3)
    2. Sim fields: clays to 4, wood to 4, iron to 3, grain to 4 + 1x5 for the mill task.
    3. complete residence. (use your…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    Fully agree. It is something I have in my idea database but didn't have an opportunity to bring it up during the Summit in Munich. While I can't be sure, I don't think it would be particularly difficult to implement. I will pass it along as soon as I can…
  • FNUG

Replied to the thread Farmlist time sended.
    Some people add an oasis to their farmlist from their own account. So if if you make sure it has a traveltime of 10 min to that oasis, then you have a red sword on your account working as a countdown for your next sending of your farmlist :)

Just a…
  • (Quote from Smelly Cat)

Seems the "recently" part is public knowledge, as I looked up on Answers for connection types, and it mentions 6 hours. Trades via Marketplace also count. All rules for connection types (both anti pushing and anti conquering) can…
  • Hello all,

The protection has been in the game for years. There was a bug that did not connect accounts correctly, which was fixed at the end of April, so it now works as designed and the purpose of this is to prevent scam action/hidding pushing.

• FNUG

Like (Post)
    Release 746.8 Polarbear [4817]

Bugfixes:
    • Layout issue in IGM address book when a player is added by another player has been fixed
    • Autofilling of recipient nickname when writing new message has been fixed
    • Missing Travian Answers link from login page