FNUG Just Nuts

• Member since Nov 7th 2013
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    (Quote from ELE)

Can you point out the assumption I made that you think is not fair? Having "no official statement" is a good enough base for me to criticize TG. The discussion started after I claimed that there has to be something wrong with the…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    (Quote from ELE)

What is many, Ele? It should be used to compare with something. All games make changes and not only on some tweaking feature like limiting confederacy system or raiding limit but a major overhaul from from graphics to objectives. And…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Final Word)

1. I don't believe either. I would prefer if they did something to improve instead of keep ruining this game. And patting on the back and finding excuses for them will hardly make them take some serious steps. I'd be happy to play…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone,

Some of you may have already noticed that my job title and colour have changed and reflect the one Ameno has.

I’m Minke and will help Ameno as a Community Manager Team Lead on Travian: Legends.

A little bit about myself: I’m 33 years…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    It would be a huge QOL improvement if we could filter out no-loss micro raids from reports, something like in the screenshot:
    reportfilter.png

There's obviously already the yellow and red sword filters in the 'offensive' reports tab, but it's a lot nicer to be able to…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    At work, did not want to go back to the office for breakfast, so I stopped by a lake. A wonderful day!

C409-E300-328-E-4055-9296-9-A9-F0-A3-C151-D.jpg

45-F2-CB76-8-AE4-465-C-92-B0-08326-CE9307-E.jpg
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    Hello all,

Some of you had questions regarding the new system, so we have made an Q&A, and you can find it here.
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    New punishment system

I like the option to accept punishment immediately. It will save a lot of nerves and time on both side. Certain % of cases will be resolved in no time. Win-win.

Other details are not that obvious.

(Quote from Ridder Huma)

Who you…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    There are a lot of wording issues and real mistakes in travian answers. I would be seriously upset if they spend time on gendering heroes before they fix them.
  • FNUG

Replied to the thread Comx - The state of the game.
    They sure are promoting FF's with that mentality.
  • FNUG

Rumor has it that Ridder Huma has been dissapointed with the amount of banter on comx forum so far. :O
  • FNUG

• FNUG

Yeah the other thread seems to have been blocked.
    So i guess you can continue the debate in this thread instead.
    As always i would love a reply from the CM, along with the mass moderation. Because this is something that has a high impact on gameplay.

• FNUG

Replied to the thread SPIKE.

lUDX1HO.gif
  • FNUG

Liked Invoker’s post in the thread SPIKE.
    Like (Post)
    The spiking system is a broken one that clearly annoys people and even impacts the day to day if not hour to hour farming system. On AngloX our account lost countless troops to spikers, and this server I have lost thousands of troops to spiking alone in…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    I think Buffy the Vampire slayer was before my time to be quite honest. But now i get what you meant.
    I was hoping I would be able to raid this server but it seems i've been losing more troops in res than i've been pulling from raids :(
  • FNUG

Ever seen Buffy the vampire slayer?
    That guy is called spike.... And now I hope the plot thickens for ya. I don't wanna make it too easy.
  • FNUG

Posted a new thread: Comx - The state of the game
    Thread
    Germans and crew on comx right now:

31gviq.jpg

We might as well start talking about it....
  • FNUG

Like (Post)

Dear players,

with the upcomming update (Release 396 Coffeebreak [3988])- we will implement one of the requests that we often get from the community - make daily rewards less random so that every player who reached certain points gets their fair and…
  • FNUG

Like (Post)
    Welcome,

Main way to earn resources is from the resource fields, by investing in them you will generate more resources per hour. Or raiding which you need some more experience and activity before practicing,
    but can be very profitable.

A few other…