Xlore Merchant

• Member since Mar 8th 2014
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Xlore

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

What you mean "deny your game style"? We don't play a certain style every server. You have to understand that many of us have played this game for 10+ years and want to spice things up. We came here to aggro a big meta, this is our play…
  • Xlore

I mean we have cleared out our area, got the uniques (granted we let you clear one of them for us), reality checked your leaders, made them get 99% splat rate and flee to the woods. That's all the fighting we need to wake up with a warm…
  • Xlore

Hardly need excuses to attack, no? IKEA landed in Goats quad and Duat in GoW quad, of course we fight. It is natural my love. We would've fought against anyone we landed with tbh, you were just unlucky we picked these two quads and not…
  • Xlore

AFK did the only right thing and got revenge for PAX. We can not let backstabbings like that go by, it has to be harshly punished. Can't let the dogs in GOATS get away with war crimes
  • Xlore

Bro, Peter man. You raided Pax. You brought your downfall on yourself
  • Xlore

Duat+ikea isnt two metas. We are one alliance just like Goats and Goatz
  • Xlore

Well if you wanna do without techs we would have to even out the numbers as well. IKEA+Duat without techs would be less accounts than Goats or gow alone, by far. So top 50% of Goats vs. ikea+duat? I don't think Goats…
  • Xlore

You cant say you have no desire to be a part of it when you answer in the thread. HELLO?!
  • Xlore

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.

I dont have a zero in my name here but I will still say that your logic is flawless. Those examples are exactly equal in everything and the entire server is indeed confeds with each other in one way or the other. God bless, I hope you…
  • Xlore

Replied to the thread ❄️ Snowball Battle ❄️.
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
    Latest news - Zerg of the zergs!

As one of Gunners great leaders I'm honored to tell the news about the four quad ZERG going on!

With the Nordics now being a confirmed meta it didn't take long for the less qualified ones to stack up against them trying…
  • Xlore

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..

You are wrong if you think techs hasn't been used regularly on COM servers before. Might have been stealthier since TG didnt "officially legalize" techs until recently (and it seems like most com players try to call it other things…
  • Xlore

Yes. I would definitely prefer playing a game where no one had any techs at all, but as long as it is a part of the game I won't be the one to stay away from it and be at a disadvantage due to some kind of unwritten rules. If…
  • Xlore

I think it will still be a long time until they can deal with techs efficiently. It will be really tough to be able to fairly detect and get rid of accounts that only feeds diet villas/garages troops/boosts at the start and so on…
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Great Slayer)

And 76% of percentages are pulled out of nowhere.
  • Xlore

Bat Man has chosen the path of the light and concluded that Duat is indeed a clean alliance. Not a surprise for us actually playing in Duat, of course. But nice to get the recognition we deserve on the forums as well
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Venom_RO)

Mate, if you want proper grammar in every sentence, you might want to stay away from the forum. Its quite obvious he understands English just fine, seeing as he can read, comprehend and respond to everything that is being said. Some…
  • Xlore

Many people have reported it to customer service and gotten the answer that the report is forwarded to the rule enforcement team. But what they do after that point isn't something anyone in here has any knowledge about
  • Xlore

Duat uses our own techs, not bought resources. We have made clear to our members that we would not accept anyone buying res, villages or whatever else anyone seems to be offering to sell people on this server. I don't know why all of…
  • Xlore

Like (Post)