Xlore Merchant

• Member since Mar 8th 2014
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Xlore

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..

You are wrong if you think techs hasn't been used regularly on COM servers before. Might have been stealthier since TG didnt "officially legalize" techs until recently (and it seems like most com players try to call it other things…
  • Xlore

Yes. I would definitely prefer playing a game where no one had any techs at all, but as long as it is a part of the game I won't be the one to stay away from it and be at a disadvantage due to some kind of unwritten rules. If…
  • Xlore

I think it will still be a long time until they can deal with techs efficiently. It will be really tough to be able to fairly detect and get rid of accounts that only feeds diet villas/garages troops/boosts at the start and so on…
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Great Slayer)

And 76% of percentages are pulled out of nowhere.
  • Xlore

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    Bat Man has chosen the path of the light and concluded that Duat is indeed a clean alliance. Not a surprise for us actually playing in Duat, of course. But nice to get the recognition we deserve on the forums as well
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Venom_RO)

Mate, if you want proper grammar in every sentence, you might want to stay away from the forum. Its quite obvious he understands English just fine, seeing as he can read, comprehend and respond to everything that is being said. Some…
  • Xlore

Many people have reported it to customer service and gotten the answer that the report is forwarded to the rule enforcement team. But what they do after that point isn't something anyone in here has any knowledge about
  • Xlore

Duat uses our own techs, not bought resources. We have made clear to our members that we would not accept anyone buying res, villages or whatever else anyone seems to be offering to sell people on this server. I don't know why all of…
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
  • Xlore

Replied to the thread First to Settle!.

It has always been that way
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
  • Xlore

Fixed spot for main building? Why? Don't try to hardcode limits on how we are able to build our own villages pls.

Also it feels very rushed to implement the new UI on already started servers. Doesn't make any sense to "remake" the game in the middle of…
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
    Now I know who's account is going to delete!

And I Can know raid them before it gets delete^^;)
  • Xlore

Like (Post)
    The mankind has finally won the war against Natars. They're no more!
  • Xlore

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.

But I have seen the chat logs with my own eyes so I am not sure how it is propagande mateey. I do play here though, why would I be writing in the com1 forums otherwise? You seem to have very reliable "sources" my maybe not so well…
  • Xlore

Bait? I don't need to bait. I know you are mediocre from how you react to Loffes messages. Easy to tell when poopy players feel threatened and starts with the "I could zero you at any time" kind of stuff
  • Xlore

Come on Obi you are better than this. We know your skills as a player is mediocre at best (it is Ok not everyone can escape the bulk of the bell curve) - at least show us something exciting in here. I have heard from S players that…
  • Xlore

Liked Loffe’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

And SGR resort to the merging strat?
    If you cant beat em, ally them
  • Xlore

A lot of below average players can do wonders if they are in high enough numbers