LukeHaines_COM Beginner

• Member since Jul 22nd 2015
Profile Hits
  • LukeHaines_COM

Liked cris@’s post in the thread Endgame - | + See ya! Final thanks.
    Like (Post)
    I'm going to talk mostly on our team. We played well and I'm proud of what we achieve this round. Beside bugs, mess up and so on.

DC and Defender team
    It is always been our strenght. This round DCing was even more enjoyable. What was great though was…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from snake plissken)

This is the problem though Snake, all I have seen from LL and many TEN guys were the constant complaining about Anomander account (while in fact, it was no different than any other numerous Vices accounts that got boosted),…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from snake plissken)

I do think you can go out from this server with dignity. And yes the server was too heated from every parts. Like last round.
    We came here to win? Probably yes, nothing was sure at the beginning.
    There is something I'm…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    No what caused most of TEN and lowlands to delete was the endless nonsense from all sides about cheating, when everyone cheats. The environment was so toxic that it just wasnt fun for far too many of my allies. So instead of a solid fight what you…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    Invincible account that accomplished what exactly?
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    Well done on your impressive hammer.

In saying that...we see the blatant self-jerking, misinformation, whining and hypocrisy that we are all too familiar with.

It seems quite sad to me that while you have acknowledged the amount of ghosting was…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Viper87)

You really need to work on the calculation part It's takes 57.3m n not 75m ?(
    (Quote from Viper87)

mate we did like 4-5 alliance wide and 4-5 small ones with with a small group of players ... so if i calculate by your logic i.e 1 op/150…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

I rather think about how you felt when you could not even feed 4 million def the day we scouted you with zero crop thrice.
  • LukeHaines_COM

And btw a lot if numbers in your post are simply wrong. A roman hammers needs less than 75 million/week to queue all buildings using trainer. Also if you started GB/GS day 60 and then queued everything with trainer you would have beaten my hammer from…
  • LukeHaines_COM

That was a long post about my WW. For your information feeding -6,5 million (3,25 with UD) is not even hard for me. If you don’t understand that well you better learn how to plan properly. As I have said before SGR have scouted both of are WWs quite…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Liked cris@’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…oPddHVlS4zQIAhgAG2q0ZcssF

Here they are, ghastly is missing unfortunately, we mostly posted in chats original reports, that dont exist anymore ;(
    I think a hammer hit UD too
  • LukeHaines_COM

Liked Saku’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    I didnt want rollback but already got rollback. so I failed to grab several our reports.
    Those reports were grabbed before server down, so those attacks were erased due to rollback. We found some hammers already got starved or something different number…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ticker)

I played with SGR and a rammer from the rival side attacked own wonder. Left the server that day, after a chat with Mazzi in SGR chat, finding out he had been involved from the first day. For some of us that kind of play is a huge…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Replied to the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Yeah TG need to compensate more than 100 gold for this. I think we had 4 different players buying 1600 gold packages for WW alone before end game and now we got robbed of a fantastic climax that for me was the best moment I had in this game. Now we got…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Liked Ticker’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    Side note: As of yesterday, we stopped using gold, canceled all bonuses and PLUS acc and advised all our players to do the same.
    We may know the outcome on the battlefield, but the fight isn't over yet. We still need to hear from TG.
  • LukeHaines_COM

Liked Ticker’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    That's it. Congratulations to Vices. Better luck next time to SGR. God help us all with Travian Games GmbH.
    It was an exciting ride, that's for sure.
  • LukeHaines_COM

Replied to the thread WW Endgame Thread.

18,6 million actually. I’ll try to dig the full WW reports from our chats later. Thanks for collecting those since these are what ”really” happened.
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    SGR did the hard yards planning a big operation, for it to mean nothing. So I can understand why a lot of our players especially those that took part in participating and planning ops are now thinking what's the point. why prolong an outcome when your…
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    Just pretend there were no roll back, shake hands and let it go. TG can't handle this, you can cris@   Marduk_COM . Last OP landed before the crash.
  • LukeHaines_COM

Like (Post)
    I think I speak for all the players on com1 when I say: you didn't have to bother :)