Deathwish

• Member since Jul 28th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

And now the attacker is banned for a violation of the rules, less than 24 hours after that attack. Gotta love the clean game play on this server :S
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    Don't forget little old us here in the corner guys ;)

-Starts humming the tune to another one bites the dust, and mutters something about CoolJim being next-

• Deathwish

Like (Post)
    (Quote from La Mala Ice)

Seems like PB are not really clean too, but of course MAD are the dirtiest:asd:
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)

Well am the victim this time, good bye my villages !!! Good work by TM, tried my best but didnt work out that good. Well someone should post reports, even if it not a good one for me... learn boys and post reports.
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Deathwish)

dunno ;) now im doing slaves ;) like a Mad hehehe
    i think i can stop now that army, but well also im now in deffensive mode,

MAD vs TM its very closed "race"
    but i think PB would make a difference, they are allied with MAD so they can…
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Torti)

Thanks for sharing this report( although it’s my report lol)
    I can give you more details.

It’s Monday morning in my area. I slept well unlike usual so I can see GOT S08E05 world premise. Suddenly I found that ETERNAL TEAM send an…
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Torti)

yeah okay I need to play a server against poor people :S I mean could spend that, but like really it boogles my mind to spend that kind of dough on travian.

anyways, nice report. thanks for sharing - hopefully we can make this forum…
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)

Well i think a 120k-130k roman hammer cheifed ? Or maybe less if TM can clarify.
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    (Quote from AbbyChen)

Hey,

We are waiting for @Kamikaze_enric to post all the reports. Meanwhile, find here Afrodita's one.

About the cost, I can tell you, it was arround 2,2k gold. Nice wall tho.

Torti
  • Deathwish

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.

word
    literally the best thing that u´ve ever said

Ridder Huma is there a possibility for TG to run a server with no gold use whatsoever? or for there to be a cap on the limit how much can be bought/spent within a certain…
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Frozen Angel)

Congrats on your wedding. Wish you will be MH and catch all cheaters in travian world, especially Pardora and Tournament.
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    well some spicy posts...the fgt its alive xd

frozen, no one wants to keep reading you...you were owned by mad, asume it :D

if they pay a lot of gold they are untouchables??...you have no idea...gold is not a free pass haha

stop saying topics..the…
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)

Don't act as if TM doesn't have cheaters.
    Two of the top 10 robbers in TM got banned last week ;)
    MAD is just not skillful enough

BTW, I'm from neither MAD nor TM, just an outsider
  • Deathwish

Travwander not just the top raiders and fair point about the MH job but i just thought about mentioning it since you guys all seem all too keen to make a change:)

and concerning the forum, can't i dish out my own opinion? or ist that just you guys…
  • Deathwish

Travwander MHs won´t do anything, we all know that
    but rather than keep mentioning it on the forum, keep digging for info and IGM it, or like i already suggested to frozen, apply for an MH job and do the right thing
    and i never said that they´re…
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    I dont understand why youFrozen Angel keep talking about cheaters...if you have suspects or evidences , just go to MH, ez. If MH do nothing, its just one reason behind, theres no proofs or enough evidences. YOU must accept it and keep playing doing…
  • Deathwish

Like (Post)
    Where them reports at ?
  • Deathwish

and about the last part, like i said, we get it, it becomes useless and annoying if you keep repeating it though
    there is literally nothing you can do
    so you don´t need like i said to keep sh*tting on people for what…
  • Deathwish

Frozen Angel would you mind leaving this thread? that would be sweet of you to do so, as i imagine most of us are sick of hearing the same shiz over and over and over again, also because you dont even play this server anymore
    crying/complaining is…