Marl Moderator Anglosphere

• Female
  • Member since Nov 12th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Marl

Like (Post)
    (Quote from COUNTER ATTACK)

Hence why any proper team playing legitimately will make sure to plan attacks according to each player's online times. It's not rocket science.

(Quote from Pignouf_COM)

Any game developer reserves the exact same rights to…
  • Marl

Like (Post)
    If these res sellers make new accounts and a new alliance, report it ingame asap. I believe RET should be extra alert now, but if you find that nothing happens (give it at least 2-3 days), feel free to poke me.
  • Marl

Like (Post)
    So here we are in com2 a week since server started and there is only one way to describe this server. a Huge disappointment.

I came to this much hyped server hearing about all the good players that are playing here and eventually what i find out? that…
  • Marl

Replied to the thread Game Continent Tug Of War.
  • Druid Circle or Sacred Grove

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTwgziatiy9Mc_9tarUcVRY8-WpimBBKtOUuIBmHK7shq3rEC4Q

• The Druid Circle utilizes a set of runes that a player can choose to activate but only one rune, once per day that affects the account. Maybe 3-5 runes available by level 20.
      Just for an example:
      • L5: Rune of Vitality -
  • Slaughterhouse

-providing extra food for the account
    -all tribes can benefit from it

The idea behind is to get rid of unwanted animals in your village. Cost/CP/build time per level/etc. – along the lines of a Trapper. Building upgrades can affect…
  • Marl

Like (Post)
    Hey all,

A lot of you have probably seen me around before, either in game, in skype chats, or here on the forum. But now an actual introduction was requested, so here goes ;)

I started playing the game back in late 2005, or early 2006, not entirely sure…
  • Marl

Like (Post)
    Well, looks like I'm the last to the party... so I guess I should start writing, too.

Some know me as mazzi, some know me as marduk, while some I guess know me as one of the duals of Tiberius or Nexus on com1. I guess there's not a lot to say... I…
  • Marl

Replied to the thread Game Continent Tug Of War.