Excel Merchant

• Member since Jun 4th 2016
Profile Hits
  • Excel

Help account on NL1.
  • Excel

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..
    The private farm type of tech, or one that sends all the res to a single player has pretty much been dealt with with recent and soon to come changes.
    However, accounts have always been used to help someone get to village two faster or to garage troops.…
  • Excel

I have no problems with tech accounts being used to reach village 2 faster or to garage troops. I do have problems with private farms. Especially since they have to be confedded or in your alliance now. Any of my players that try that will be told not to…
  • Excel

Like (Post)
    (Quote from COUNTER ATTACK)

Hence why any proper team playing legitimately will make sure to plan attacks according to each player's online times. It's not rocket science.

(Quote from Pignouf_COM)

Any game developer reserves the exact same rights to…
  • Excel

First point.
    How bad are your players that they cannot land at specific times, or within a second or two? That is a very basic Travian skill. I would suggest you go defense until you master it.
    Second point.
    Sharing passwords is true…
  • Excel

I find myself in the unusual position of wanting to defend TravianGMBH for their efforts on the recent subject.
    If you go find and read the recent posts on the changes coming, you will find that they ARE preparing some changes to address "private farms".…
  • Excel

Buying resources or villages or accounts from some random web site has always been illegal and still is.
  • Excel

Once upon a time, on a server far far away, after T3.6 was introduced, it went thusly:
    Up your fields the first day to get between 1,000 and 1300 resources per hour. By the end of day 2, have 120 CP per day. Keep growing the CP till it hits about 140 to…
  • Excel

Supposedly they were analyzing the widespread and serious dislike for all the brown shades in the new color schemes.
    Or at least all the comments on the new graphics. Of which those were by far the most prominent.
  • Excel

HELP on NL1
  • Excel

Klaudius, Markus, Alexander, Patricia, Alexander

Help on NL1
  • Excel

Replied to the thread Efficient starting guide (COM).
    Crannies are the most efficient CP producers in terms of resource cost. And they have the added benefit of protecting your resources once BP runs out. So, for the average player, that means you can settle faster building the crannies. If you have so many…
  • Excel

Replied to the thread Limit abuse of dual accounts.
    I think there is another point being missed here. This has been about how a single account is sometimes a lot better than other accounts.
    Either because of duals or because of tech accounts. But this is not a game about how good any single account happens…
  • Excel

HELP
    NL1
  • Excel

Replied to the thread Oases respawning.
    There has to be some room for skills and game knowledge in the game.
    Let me start by expressing my admiration for your attempt to do a raid start with EIs instead of the standard troop Romans would use for it. (legos)
    If you have no tech accounts helping…
  • Excel

Replied to the thread Oases respawning.
    Oases no longer respawn during the period where everyone is under beginner's protection. (5 days after server start on a 1X server)
    After that, they seem to me to respawn at the same old rate and for the same reasons. Example: in oases where my account is…
  • Excel

Replied to the thread Roma troops training time too much.
    Top ten raiders:
    2 Romans(#2 and #3)
    4 Gauls
    4 Teutons

TTs and EIs > clubbies for raiding
  • Excel

65 + 60 +50 = 175
    175 - 175 = 0
    Therefore the book came from the Natar capitol at 0|0.

Help account on ANG3
  • Excel

Replied to the thread Transfer gold issue.
    Did you put your CURRENT account name and server in correctly?
    Account name Com x3?
    The smaller amounts you mentioned are not gold transfers. They are gold vouchers and get claimed at the gold buying page. And those DO…
  • Excel

Replied to the thread Transfer gold issue.
    There are many domains under dot com. Those countries that have their own domains such as the Netherlands (NL.com) cannot exchange gold with the main dot com for instance. And it has always been that you cannot transfer gold between domains. Also, the…