Alcoholic Duck_COM Beginner

• Male
  • from Canada
  • Member since Jul 3rd 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Like (Post)
    Com 1 has come to an end. A fun journey with amazing people <3 Thank you Vices and Thank you TEN for the best server yet <3 Congratulation on your achievements this server each and everyone !! Hope to see you again :!:
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

You are wrong tinky. Taking arties or hitting cap does not come under OP catagory.
    Sgr op catagory is hitting feeders till last day of the server. A player called Titus tried to hit 39 villages of Criminal minds on last day. What an…
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

all travian servers together wont have a million accounts at any given time. So unless you have links to all the million techs we used just can it.

And i agree its useless to beat you with a reason. You are way too dumb to…
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Replied to the thread Current server issue / rollback.

Obi got that one right. Did not get my morning Coffee liqueur.
    (Quote from Ticker)

Spreading propaganda and bitterness is SGR tactics. And i missed a few threads but other "tech" accounts of mine were there so dont you worry...!
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Replied to the thread WW Endgame Thread.

Yah we dont need to. Our WW holder have a brain unlike tonzo
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Viper87)

No problem. Are you still upset I made a report about Lady winter defending us when you could freely farm her?
    You see, I was top farmer all the time without having 2 other free farm accounts, so yeah, for me you are just a little…
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Obi-Wan)

I dont know if I deserve to be mentioned in the same line with Raskolnikov, which was the most impressive account ive ever seen, but I thank you for the honorable mention. (tasty tea was indeed the inspiration for our account)
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

See this supermeta..... We might do this again....!!!
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from snake plissken)

This is the problem though Snake, all I have seen from LL and many TEN guys were the constant complaining about Anomander account (while in fact, it was no different than any other numerous Vices accounts that got boosted),…
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Big operation?
    We saw it from a mile away which was the main reason we used LA and not UA.
    But you are too dumb to understand this fact. Besides other than feeder hits till day 220 you accomplished nothing.
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

He thinks that because he have a brain. Not a pile of garbage like you have inside your head.

We did not do OPs? Ok then. You can gloat on the fact that you were not able to see out hammers land. Ohh hold on....
    I understand why.…
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

All that writining about a garbage hammer. Besides its nice to see SGR and TEN attacking each other.:D
    Useless SGR leaders blaming TEN people for their own incompetence. At least those guys had ba*** to plan good OPs on us unlike you who just hide behind…
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from LukeHaines_COM)

There were real big starvation. several anvils lost ALOT
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

SGR never agreed on the UT rollback. At least not publically on forums
    Rune and few others said it was only fair but you cry babies were sitting on that topic for days....
    Ohh wait. You still are...!
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from ELE)

Yup. I bet we won't catch the imperians we cought today again. Nor will I probably get the same helmet from my heroes adventure.

But the saddest thing is I'll be playing it again tomorrow. 😂
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

225 days of cousin raiding for a hammer below 1 mil? I call it sh!!t hammer.
    Cmon. A toddler can make a hammer over 1 million with that much raiding
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Like (Post)
    SGR should uphold their moral high ground like the beacon of light that they are and send their attacks in again without changing up anything. I have faith in SGR.
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

Problem comes when enemy did choo choo train on our WW knocking down few lvls. We switched off UD for those attacks.
    So if they decide not to send tomorrow when servers are back on we are stuck with architect with a WW all in call until they decide to…
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

First time vices and SGR can agree on one thing. We dont want a rollback

Even with rollback our WW all in call would not change and its waste of time for both sides.

Also if SGR thinks we will defend caps and some random arties(after rollback) they…
  • Alcoholic Duck_COM

How dumb TG can be man..... This is total BS:D