JahRay Artisan

• Male
  • from North Shore, New Zealand
  • Member since Aug 1st 2016
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • JahRay

Replied to the thread Plus for oasis.
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean but PLUS feature does not change oasis raiding or conquering.
    Your 7x7 of conquerable oasis is determined by going 3 squares out in every direction from your village as shown in this pic:
  • JahRay

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Firebody)

My nice friend. Permission to obtain raw materials for killing animals would be okay if the person killing the animals received the raw materials as the hero attacks the oasis with the army and takes the resources to the extent that…
  • JahRay

Like (Post)
    @everyone that is so upset about the gold system:

Would you a) rather pay for this game yourself or b) let others pay for you and give them an advantage?

If a), how much would you be willing to pay for this game per month and do you think that this…
  • JahRay

Like (Post)
    I just wanted to share that I like the majority of the implemented changes and thank you for constantly trying to improve the game!
    Let us all not forget that not all developers do that..