Anoris_COM Beginner

• Member since Oct 3rd 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Anoris_COM

Replied to the thread Day 1: The Rescue Plan.
    Marcella and Edward should take a pennant with the E symbol on in.
    Anoris in 3x
  • Anoris_COM

I think the clay cost 25 and getting 15 gold raise per year is better.
    Syllabus in the Finals
  • Anoris_COM

Replied to the thread Hero Superpower.
    The hero's superpower is Charm Nature Animals :rat::wolf::bear::elephant: . The hero charms animals in oasis equal to their hero level. Basically, it acts in the same way as cages but no cages are needed. If the hero is level 12 and there are four types of animals in the oasis,…
  • Anoris_COM

Replied to the thread Server difficulty level.

If the issue is helping new player with onboarding then let me suggest a couple of other off-the-cuff ideas about how to communicate with new players. Getting them into an alliance helps, but only if the leaders are willing to help them.
  • Anoris_COM

Replied to the thread Server difficulty level.
    I like the idea of considering how new players could be better mentored and supported in the game so I would like to add a couple random thoughts.

I don't know if this has been suggested before, could the medal system be used here. For example, the…
  • Anoris_COM

Replied to the thread Halloween Picture Contest.
    Can I resubmit my entry? LordLinux kindly pointed out that I don't know my right from my left! Replaced image on original post. Much thanks in advance for your consideration.
  • Anoris_COM

Replied to the thread Day 4: The Architect.
    Wood is 1, Clay is 8 and Iron is 5. 185 x 3 = 555

Syllabus, Com TT Qualifier
  • Anoris_COM

Replied to the thread Day 1: Two Women.
    Marchella is now 18, her step mother is 30 and her father is 54.

Syllabus TT Qualifiers International
  • At the end, the herbal teacher had 6 students and the mineral had 3 for a total of nine. In the beginning, the herbal teacher had 5 and the mineral had 3. When one moved over, they both had four. When one moved back and a new one joined, the herbal…
  • Anoris_COM

Replied to the thread 5 Tribes: Word of Wisdom.
    I am a Gaul and my words of wisdom are "you can trap your friend and you can trap your enemy, you can trap your friend's enemy and your enemy's friend, you can trap your friend's friend and your enemy's enemy, you can even trap yourself! But keep track…