jaruby Philosopher

• Member since Oct 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • jaruby

Replied to the thread ComX Server - Reports.

Nope, the poe-tah-toe is only repeating what others are saying in a fluffy unicorn way, everyone else is saying the exact same thing in a scruffy, mangy coyote way. Everyone knows how it worked and what went down, it's not a…
  • jaruby

I just went back and read my posts. I still cant find a single word from me bragging about anything I or we did. I didnt blame anything on the techs. I congratulated them for being so good at using them. They played a well planned…
  • jaruby

What did you guys do? Really. Im not being snarky. I am curious.

And about the new server.........
    The specialized tech game that ML can pull off is so unbalancing you are given no choice but to join in the BS or accept the outcome…
  • jaruby

What are you talking about with the psychic ability and seeing how the round would end on day 10?

#1... What forum war? There was like 5 people on here all round.
    #2... What war in the center did you win?
    #3... ML won, you were…
  • jaruby

Didnt say you supported them. I told them they needed to thank you. Im just making sure you get the credit you deserve. You are welcome.
    (Quote from jaruby)

• jaruby

ML and their tech accounts did a great job. If travian wont stop you I guess it's legal so good for you. Dont forget to thank the NUTs for your win. They didnt win it for you but without them who knows what would of happened.
    IST etc.....…