Aske Merchant

• Male
  • Member since Oct 27th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Aske

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Jchym)

At the same time, the wildcard keys that are usually raffled before the Tournament Finals starts will stay heavily limited. This means that if you want to be sure to make into the Finals, you need to participate in the Qualification
  • Aske

Ah ok, so its not for me, i like old classic one.
  • Aske

Will Finals have 3 or 5 tribes and this new interface or the old classic one?
  • Aske

Like (Post)
    No, I really don't like it. I am used to the old interface and it was easier and faster (my opinion only)
  • Aske

Liked alestorm’s post in the thread Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    Its not been as exciting as a festival, but I was out and about today since the weather was a little warmer.

It's amazing how even on a warm summer day some places near me still look like Mordor lol:

Heading towards a place called Duns, I didn't…
  • Aske

You try to combine graphic parts made by few people which don't match each others. different colors, different styles, different contrasts and saturation. New interface looks just wrong. This game is pure mathematics game and you should keep it simple.…
  • Aske

Like (Post)
    travian is dead
  • Aske

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Abhishek6_COM)

Whats up men? :D
  • Aske

Replied to the thread International Bug Report.
    LordTurek_PL if they start official announcement about bug and rollback situation from explaining that some evil players have destroyed server, in my personal opinion it's just a statement how unprofessional those people are.
  • Aske

Liked LordTurek_PL’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Last year i had a pleasure to participate in Legends on Tour event. That was really nice event with a lot of cool people. One of the most important thing for me and polish community (and i think also for Rinobit   slow ciliatus   Safiren and…
  • Aske

Liked Eragon104_PL’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
  • Aske

So tell me what for you gave 500 gold to those who didn't spend money but lost a lot of time and are frustrated now? To use 500 gold till server end? Are you serious?
  • Aske

Like (Post)
    Cmon guys get dinner :osd:

Travian at maintance lul.
  • Aske

• Aske

Players who didn't buy gold, have received +500 Gold on account and they can't tranfser any Gold to other server (no such information in Delete account option) so they can only use 500 Gold till server ends. Joke?
  • Aske

I guess the answer is : yes it will be possible to use links with Gold on qualification and final server 2019.
  • Aske

Liked Safiren’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Aske)

I'm in the leaders chat with TG. I helped to start that chat and was allowed to stay to be able to report from it.
  • Aske

Liked slow ciliatus’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Aske)

The question was asked in the still existing chat with TG management and Saf gave the answer we got.
  • Aske

• Aske

How you get such information Safiren ? Can you link source pls? As far as i see you are not a member of TG.