Cisalpine Merchant

• Female
  • from In bed
  • Member since Dec 21st 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • Cisalpine

Replied to a comment by Cisalpine on Playingwithfire’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Good! Seems like the COL s have all RETIRED then
  • Cisalpine

Wrote a comment on odinloki_US’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hey sweet cheeks! Hope you and your kids are covid free and stay that way! Miss our chats and calls. You should give me a ring sometime to fill me in on rl. Luv ya! Take care!
  • Cisalpine

Replied to the thread Limit abuse of dual accounts.
    The last couple of years I played Travian was ALWAYS as a dual. Im fact, I won't play except as a dual. There are many reasons accounts have duals. If you're a hammer acvount, it needs 24/7 to feed, keep safe, build etc. If you're an anvil, the same…
  • Cisalpine

Like (Post)
    Comon man :D Limit on duals?
    I get that people can be anti-tech, but this is really taking it a few steps too far.
  • Cisalpine

Like (Post)
    I say you a noob who has no friends. Played solo plenty of servers. Never had any issues with account coverage. Just get sitters, that's what alliances are made for.
  • Cisalpine

Wrote a comment on Playingwithfire’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Cis here. Is flowers bar room still open? I don't know how to work this new stinking forum. Just wanted to say hi and hope that everyone is safe with all this covid junk. My mind went blank on the user names, and luckily I just saw one of your posts…