Endtime Beginner

• Member since Feb 26th 2017
Profile Hits
  • Endtime

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    To be honest I dont give much for a win. We never played for win, just for fun, just for development. The only reason we participate WW race was, to not have a complete boring endgame beside.
  • Endtime

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    There is maybe a missunderstanding regarding NewOrder and the Meta.
    (1) I'm not sure if were in a Meta - idc anymore
    (2) There was mostly 0 interaction between NO and the other alliances
    (3) Our standing regarding some group (I dont need to define this…
  • Endtime

Liked NeoRec_IT’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    As long as TG dont understand the human nature, implementing medals and prizes not understanding that it encourages people to cheat in every way , we will see this kind of gameplay.

Gamedevelopers sucessfully transformed a game based on knowledgement…
  • Endtime

Liked Carbon’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Finals|Qualy)

Maybe the game shouldn't give out medals if it promotes score boosting?
  • Endtime

I simply expect that at the point they gave up ww race, they did it more systematically then the other.
  • Endtime

Liked ThaPai_’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    Hello everyone.

I'm ThaPai. Maybe some of you know me. Finally the WoW was built. I would like to thank all my friends who contributed. Everything was very nice at first, but later I realized how unfair the game was especially on this server. I was…
  • Endtime

Sad sad. Lost top10 starting from rank 2 most of the server within 72 hours by simply only friendly shit, and whats even worse, is the fact, that its possible today to even discuss openly in forums without any consequences.

I want a discussion about…
  • Endtime

Thanks to quokka who kicked Susanne and me out of top10 deffenders as prob last fairplay gamer 3 hours for end.
  • Endtime

Maybe Ridder Huma , could you reply here to the discussion? How can it be, that the top ranking is dominated since 48 hours by self bash and deffense? I mean the ranks are linked to prices, but in the end that's a big comedy (like each year) and It's…
  • Endtime

Groupc Was done alrdy yesterday.
  • Endtime

• Endtime

Liked Rinobit’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    The problem is mentality and shame
    Some time ago there were cheaters, and there were those who falsified the attack rankings too
    But they were ashamed, they did it secretly.

Today people talk about their cheating with ease.

Emerik comes to the…
  • Endtime

Well at least all prices and benefits for rankings should be stopped, because as long we have this, people will always try to tricks the system. And what are prices worth If they dont go to serious players in most cases?
  • Endtime

Ameno maybe you can help in there. Is this the sense of the game? Maybe we/I missunderstand the interpretation of Travian?
    Ridder Huma
  • Endtime

Liked Carbon’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Endtime)

I think NewOrder is good enough to stand alone, I used to chat to Vigoz early on in the server and you all have your heads screwed on.

No, I took a break before that server but played this one with Mapz (link below), I left the…
  • Endtime

Are you kidding me emerik? Exs for example did 1,5kk like the last 24h and you tell me something about secure deffrankings? This guy is far away from what he performed on this server. You punish the guys who seriously played here even It's a less…
  • Endtime

Oh, I'm partly with you, especially regarding our Meta (we didnt enter here, its lasting now for longer time in this constellation, only TG.EP was new).
    Anyways, as I said - NewOrder solved it by moving into another quad, to avoid…
  • Endtime

let me guess, it's the carbon & aslan account, former L9 and moved to Emerik ..
  • Endtime

We already decided internally that this was dumb idea.

Let me explain: This is our finals meta (or was) and the most groups decided to play only for ticket. Thats also why we played in another quad as NewOrder, we mostly played solo. Overall there was…
  • Endtime

Cup attacked us today, same as you, with earlier arrival, but was fake. Thats why it was renamed from Cup to TG.EP when we saw your heroes and Cup didnt add aynthing, was more obvious.

For the stolen boots: Congrats! The account helped me via sitting…