Stonewall Artisan

• Member since Jul 3rd 2017
Profile Hits
  • Stonewall

Replied to the thread Hide & Seek Battle.
    Stonewall - Anglo1
  • Stonewall

It seems you have been reincarnated.
    I know you deleted, but you are back again in game.

So rollback brought back to life any players who deleted during the week, I wish I kept a list, probably would be good farms.
  • Stonewall

Additional, Village coords are overlapping
  • Stonewall

Some error's I've encountered after the rollback:
    Hero inventory does not align next to hero.
    Text is overlapping on village screen with village on raid list.
    Rally point text does not show village name.
  • Stonewall

Replied to the thread Closed Beta - banter.
    If a player sets their account to deletion now, and game resets, does the deletion stop?
  • Stonewall

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    While I agree that I do not want a rollback on my account, and having lived through all the rollbacks on the TT, I have to agree that in order to make it fair to ALL players, its best to reset it to before the issue occurred.
    Put yourself in the other…
  • Stonewall

I prefer the 1x, and I'm not a newbie, just cannot be putting in the time and $ commitment as before, and 1x allows me time to get work done, spend with my family or sleep. A lot of players just like to enjoy the game, not fight for top 10, and 1x allows…
  • Stonewall

Like (Post)
    1. The vote was about duration of the server, not speed. The Speed has ALWAYS been 1x and the core memberbase of birthday servers come from this speed, since the first few were not 2x speed.

2. The 2x speed server comes AFTER the 1x server. This has…
  • Stonewall

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Stonewall)

Yes that is correct, please remember this is a Closed Beta which main purpose is to test all the mechanics and find all the bugs.
  • Stonewall

I only upgraded village 3, sent all resources from 1 and 2 to 3, and was able to complete quests for new village, so it definitely doesn't need to be the 2nd village.
    Not sure how far you are along with task, but I believe after I completed the…
  • Stonewall

Task List is showing 11/9 completed for World
  • Stonewall

Like (Post)
    Can we have the list of tasks? Thank you.
  • Stonewall

This is intentional, it can be completed twice.
  • Stonewall

Replied to the thread Q&A - Discussion thread.
    Looking to see if anyone can answer this.

Is there a task for CP when you complete a level 10 residence in 2nd village.
    In regular server you get 500 CP when complete 1st residence, but not sure if there is any similiar reward for this server.
    Would…
  • Stonewall

couple months (or whatever the timeframe is) when the real server (non-beta) starts
  • Stonewall

Like (Post)
    (Quote from alok)

so people just cry, without looking for answers??

they have a fix for it... its a new server...
    you guys really need to start looking for answers before sending these msgs
  • Stonewall

I have to disagree. In regular servers, if a hero finds resources on an adventure, they go to the village where the hero was sent from.
    Yes, it would be nice if the task rewards you could use in whichever village, such as in regular…
  • Stonewall

I still have tasks left, but is there a task that will generate CP reward such as in the regular legend's servers completing a level 10 residence would grant 500 CP?
    I'm producing within top 20 of server of CP per day, but still won't be able to settle…
  • Stonewall

If you reinforce and change you hero's home village to your new village, it will fix the bug for resource production amounts.

If you are trying to use resources in your hero's inventory, they will go towards the village your hero…
  • Stonewall

I like the setup here with the village and and resources separate. I think the daily quest is fine located at the end as the map should be next to the first two as its a navigational button.
    I'm more wondering how you have 12…