Jchym Artisan

• Member since Jul 12th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Jchym

then you took about 30% of all cards :D :D :D
    or many more cards have been dealt.
  • Jchym

You have a large number of other servers. In my opinion the travian tournament is specific and the conditions for entry are clear. If he should not be tied to the qualification then these rounds are completely unnecessary. In order to prevent abuse of…
  • Jchym

This is a tournament. Do you want to play a tournament? Play the qualifying server. Clear rules. Also, you won't play the Davis Cup final just because you want to try it. The mistake is that the invitation is not tied to email
  • Jchym

I really like it if you put an argument on which you can't refute you are immediately ignored. Why don't you respond to my post?
  • Jchym

From this contribution it is clear that the main condition is to participate in the qualification. The wild cards should be dealt to the players who played it but failed to qualify. There should not be any player who did not play the qualifying server.…
  • Jchym

No one can create a 100% system. And the probability that the system will evaluate your game as fraudulent is great. The worst thing is that the player has no defense, he can not appeal against it is simply convicted without any trial.
  • Jchym

Before launching the qualifying servers, it was clearly stated that there would be no wild cards at all. So players who wanted to participate had to meet quite demanding qualifying limits this year. And now everything is different :( Instead of really…
  • Jchym

the tournament again loses its meaning :( It is sad.
  • Jchym

Can I know who's in the expert team? at midnight? ha ha ha.
    REDACTED
  • Jchym

I think the system evaluates the rules violation incorrectly and then MH just follows the instructions. He's not talking, not looking, just punishing. I have the same problem. The player I believe at 100% and is in BAN. MH will give you a choice, accept…
  • Jchym

I have a little problem with a banned player. Are you sure your automatic system, to detect violations, without error? What should a player do if he knows that the punishment was imposed unfairly? I think multihunter should respond faster , especially…