toober_US Beginner

• Member since Feb 13th 2009
Profile Hits
  • toober_US

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.

It's not about the time I spent not building things, but the time I spent building things and raiding the day before. If the problems were caused by a maintenance update, why were the backups over 30 hours before the update? Why…
  • toober_US

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

Your source is incorrect. What I did was join an opposing alliance on a different server. Seems my old friends have hurt some feelings in the past and some people haven't learned to let go of their grudges. As a result, I was…
  • toober_US

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

I find the self destruction of Unknown to be quite amusing.
  • toober_US

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    So, in the beginning, I completed all of the tasks to get the task master off my screen. Because they were done out of order, I had to settle my 4th village before he was satisfied enough with my progress to leave. A day later, they say "Hey, we're…
  • toober_US

Just click the green X at the top right of the popup window.
  • toober_US

Those were my shoes. It seems some, if not all, of our top raiders have been using this bug to get massive amounts of troops. Not very fun when you can be pulped from 2 fields away and it would take half your alliance to defend…
  • toober_US

Like (Post)
    While I agree that I do not want a rollback on my account, and having lived through all the rollbacks on the TT, I have to agree that in order to make it fair to ALL players, its best to reset it to before the issue occurred.
    Put yourself in the other…
  • toober_US

Replied to the thread Closed Beta - banter.

Poor fella. Maybe, instead of deleting, you could just walk away and leave another farm for those of us willing to continue testing?
  • toober_US

Like (Post)
    I feel there should be a period of around 5 hours or so before you can settle new villages. The advanced start makes it so that everyone has 2 villages about to go off and this means if u pay attention to games tips and quirks you are already late from…