Mak Merchant

• Member since Oct 16th 2009
Profile Hits
  • Mak

Wrote a comment on MAKAROVVV’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Все просто.
    Скрипт напоснималки,к которому ТГ дали доступ,да и откровенно говоря ДК есть уже у всех желающих,делает постоянные обращения к серверу,считывая опыт героев.

Принцип там простой-после ее включения она…
  • Mak

Liked Wolkenengel’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Also fix this bug.

Ameno
    Administrator

Will these type of things also be tolerated?
    Look at the stat abuse now when things approach the end. Just close this server for good since those who might have deserved any rewards won't get them because…
  • Mak

Liked ClaraWho’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from hitman)

Dacia did nothing to win. Delete your accounts faster pls.
  • Mak

Liked безумный кот’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    now there is no point in deleting accounts. What will you achieve with it? free before? and who will notice it? Tg? yes, of course)) you have already spent money and time on them and at the moment they don’t care). they already got theirs) better not…
  • Mak

Replied to the thread International Bug Report.

I do not gloat. I just myself would have more than once in your position. TG cannot be trusted at all or expect justice from them. It is simply impossible for them, because they absolutely do not understand the game and the players…
  • Mak

Liked Nunnareskereeee’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    You've screwed up an entire server, hours and hours of strategies without any respect to those who keep this pitiful game alive and allow you to work.

This is my WWK that before the rollback had done 3 levels of damage to the Russian WoW allowing…
  • Mak

Friends, it’s time for all of you to finish with Travian. This game is not worth your nerves and your money. However, I will note that the final “forgery” from the administration does not happen the first time and every server is someone affected.…
  • Mak

)))). Take an example from me. I do not play and there are no problems in Travian)))