• Member since Sep 10th 2013
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • alestorm

Like (Post)

Rainforest Lookout from today
  • alestorm

Replied to the thread Picture of a day.

South of Edinburgh, Scotland. I was at the coast today, Bass Rock, it was once fortified, and a prison, now it only has a ruined chapel, a lighthouse, and a lot of wild birds, so many birds that their poop turned the rock white

• alestorm

Its not been as exciting as a festival, but I was out and about today since the weather was a little warmer.

It's amazing how even on a warm summer day some places near me still look like Mordor lol:

Heading towards a place called Duns, I didn't…
  • alestorm

Now i'm kicking myself 8| I love "i miss the misery" i have it on my favourites playlist
    Looks like that was a superb festival :thumbsup:
  • alestorm

Like (Post)
    (Quote from alestorm)

Halestorm :P
  • alestorm

I got amon amarth straight away, but don't know the first one! I'll probably kick myself when I find out ^^
  • alestorm

Like (Post)
    So, spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday at a certain festival...

8YanWlQ.png

Bonus points for anyone who can guess the bands in these two:

MoWEOQ5.png

LWvUkm7.png
  • alestorm

Like (Post)
    Not so long ago my hometown was brought back to life, since it hosted the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup again since the last time in 2009.

Have to say that visiting both events 10 years apart sure showed how much things have progressed.
    Track itself this…
  • alestorm

Like (Post)
    At work, did not want to go back to the office for breakfast, so I stopped by a lake. A wonderful day!

C409-E300-328-E-4055-9296-9-A9-F0-A3-C151-D.jpg

45-F2-CB76-8-AE4-465-C-92-B0-08326-CE9307-E.jpg
  • alestorm

Like (Post)
    My plum tree has a lot of flowers this year, so hopefully there will be a lot of plums.

The bees are doing their best to make plums:

One place in my garden that I have left uncared for for too long:

The other day, I took care of it:

It took me…
  • alestorm

The lambo tractor was a nice find, I knew they made tractors but have never seen one before!

It isn't quite a cherry a blossom tree, but there is now signs of spring near me too:

• alestorm

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    And another image. Tractor with a paper behind the front glass, saying this is in fact Lamborghini, that was used for painting the benches in the park. I am not sure if it's a joke or Lamborghini does really manufactres also tractors, but I found that…
  • alestorm

Liked merlin’s post in the thread Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    Fluffy, Duffy, Puffy, Spotty, Scotty. Danger, Ranger, Rangerette (for a girl), Trouble, Bubble. Super Miaowio, Minx, Meowsess Peach, Meowzah, Baby Meowza. I hope it helps.

On a different note, I wanted to post a different picture today, but I think it is…
  • alestorm

Liked merlin’s post in the thread Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    A nice little secret location I found. It used to be a French-Colonial Palace, turned into a prison in the early 70's. It has been abandoned for over 15 years.
  • alestorm

Liked Ylio’s post in the thread Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    Hey there, One picture of yesterday, where i work. I made a stainless steal staircase for a rich guy in paris. View from his appartment is crazy. The hearth of paris will reborn :)

(Hidden Content)

• alestorm

Like (Post)
    I have one from 2012. At least the two towers survived.

p9MICql.jpg
  • alestorm

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    My today picture is a bit sad and made in 2017. But still it's an image I am looking at currently. Notre Dame, my visit to Paris in January 2017. France, my heart is with you today.

cTYZ-B0KBv4.jpg
  • alestorm

Like (Post)
    Pink tree, blue sky

toA9puB.jpg?1

• alestorm

After having temperatures as high as 17C last week, things seem to be going backwards, this was my road to work this morning

• alestorm

Like (Post)
    Today, this is where I spend a lot of my time at work - on the roads:

The birds who don’t like the winter so they migrate to warmer countries, are starting to move back to Sweden. They must have been disappointed when arriving to snowfall.

A lot of…