tonzofgunz Beginner

• Member since Aug 1st 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • tonzofgunz

Like (Post)
  • tonzofgunz

Like (Post)
    As com2 draws nearer an amazing showdown beckons. A server packed with some of the most celebrated teams ever to grace Travian!

I’m expecting new records smashed, top tier tactics engineered and executed. As well as some deviously brilliant plotting…
  • tonzofgunz

Like (Post)
    Pre-Server Analysis

SW: CWL/GOATS
    The last server, there was REVS in SW but their career didn’t last long due to the fact they disbanded after arties and some players went to TEN or GOW. Owing to this, the server was left with 3 allies such as GOW…
  • tonzofgunz

Like (Post)
    36m0pz.jpg

Shortly before this pic was taken. Sanket proceeded to do a flamboyant dance, extremely pleased with himself as he looked upon his number 1 pop rank which he often did and never seemed to tire of, Sanket then made an announcement to vices bored…
  • tonzofgunz

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    So after you make tens of new accounts named mokona 1, mokona 2 etc or grim 2 and spam our players from there with non sense he gets banned, that player is new to TEN and i can see today he got unbanned without any population loss so maybe your pathetic…
  • tonzofgunz

One picture is worth a thousands words they say? Thank you for visual describing VICES in one picture for all of us to see !
  • tonzofgunz

Do you even play on this server or follow it at all? Use gettertools and you will find answers to your questions,those are only a bunch of inactives, everyone else from that wing got moved for better bonuses. When your leaders told me…
  • tonzofgunz

What about all the other WWKs Villains had last server and what about the WWks you have this server, only friends i know, only real players, your persuasion power is unbelievable, we trying to find players for really good accounts and you there have a…
  • tonzofgunz

Like (Post)
    (Quote from A-nub-is)

Why would anyone from sgr take ownership over something we didn't have a hand in ?

Would be good to see vices grow a pair and actually admit that they could have done more to ease the frustrations of one of there own.
    (Quote from…
  • tonzofgunz

You heard your boss Villains, you make your own multi accounts and manage them, there is no such thing as sharing resources between allies! I thought you guys already knew this!

There are plenty of mouths to feed right now and with every cropland we…
  • tonzofgunz

People quitting Vices will never happen unless you all mass delete because as everyone can see the bottom half of your players in wings are obvious multi accounts,almost all have developed c15 capital + spawn and thats about it, it cant be more obvious…
  • tonzofgunz

A few days later and you little girls still crying about numbers, next time bring more warriors to the battlefield and shut up.
    Oh and thanks for Unique Fool !
  • tonzofgunz

You dont need UA active when even our secondary WW went above your main one.
    People talking about strategy and this and that when they dont even have the ballz to show up with their in game name and thats pretty sad...
  • tonzofgunz

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ghetto)

Eh.. "learned" is also correct. "Learnt" is just more common in British circles. Your correction is like me saying "realise" is spelled with a 'z'! 'Murica!
  • tonzofgunz

I will make sure to call you when we get our WW's to 100 so you can check if we wrote our WW names right.
  • tonzofgunz

I learned a long time ago that you shoudnt argue with a fool, he will bring you to his level and beat you with experience and from what i see you got plenty of that.
  • tonzofgunz

And the reason why i dont talk too much here it comes after first reply,its like talking to the walls,poor pawns trying to act tough...laughable !

skype4theV your in game account is ???
    Dont think you followed the last server, it was SW (SEVEN ) and…
  • tonzofgunz

I wonder where i saw same level of trash talking from Vices, could be the last com1 when 2 huge METAS where completely humiliated? Yeah i think i am right, SEVEN (com6 winners) and Villains (com1 winners) even had to change names to run away from the…
  • tonzofgunz

Please do not cry about others merging and allying when your team makes new accounts controlled by "friends" during arties release in all other quads. You do realize thats a declaration of war against LL,TEN and SGR at day 100? Someone tell your leaders…