IMDubzs Merchant

• Member since Aug 1st 2017
Profile Hits
  • IMDubzs

Like (Post)
    The notes from the workshop should be published next week, so I'll happily discuss things by then (will be easier) - but I can say that I'm happily surprised. There's still some stuff to do in regards to teching but.. TG actually did more than I expected…
  • IMDubzs

Replied to the thread LoT 2020 The Tech Talk (COM).

So it comes down to rule enforcement. Hopefully they do it right...
  • IMDubzs

Like (Post)
    it makes the game too complicated. Even now it takes years for new players to know the game well, and these calculations and crazy rules going to change gameplay for worse
  • IMDubzs

Then we don't talk about the same stuff.

I talk as I stated not about multies. For multies it doesnt matter if they store or build def or whatever the fk, they need to be banned.

But if I myself would decide to support our WWK, I…
  • IMDubzs

I mean you can't compare it to one Account. You Need to keep in mind that you loose one Account who would otherwise build troops. So you basically need to compare it to two Accounts.
    Again I don't speak about multi accounting.
  • IMDubzs

How so? I myself never played with a tech or was one myself, but for example in my current world we have one player in my alliance who holds unique diet and settles a village in every def/off cluster from us to feed mainly our…
  • IMDubzs

This playstyle is not an issue at all. In fact it is what you should do, while using your artefacts. The Problem is that there are sometimes no unique players behind those Accounts which means it is just multiaccounting. Why…
  • IMDubzs

Jip, you are right that it punishes the legit raiders too. But I believe you would not need multies anymore because at least on higher populated servers it would be more or less mandatory to hit raiding cap every single week.

• IMDubzs

Then you either need to code a raiding cap or develope a very complex algorithm to calculate what a person can raid from one account.

But I guarantee you, people will find a way around every algorithm because at the end of the day…
  • IMDubzs

The problem I immediately see is one tiny word: "willingly". This will lead to some accounts magically beeing noobs.

The weird thing about Travian is that certain people want to play the game a certain way and somehow every side…
  • IMDubzs

I just now read this. From my experience this is not true at all and most of the times the other way round. Low populated Servers with a lot of inactive players have always those 20-50 high gold Accounts who now compete over much much…
  • IMDubzs

speaking about com2, do those competitive Alliances/Metas generally recruit in the beginning or do you have to expect getting destroyed immediately if you settle a 150 or 125% in one of their corners if you don't have any contacts previousely?

• IMDubzs

Isn't this extremely cheap?
  • IMDubzs

Ridder Huma Would be nice to have a world wonder server with 5 tribes unlocked (outside of finals)
  • IMDubzs

Replied to the thread How to stop the games decline.
    Maybe unpopular opinion but I think the decline has more to do with game design decisions then ban waves. I mean tell me, why should a new player without prior game knowledge or any contacs to veterans start this game?

Yes they need to improve the ban…
  • IMDubzs

I arleady posted this in the german Forum. This Button needs to be removed and put somewhere else or at least needs an confirmation button so you don't spend unintentionally!
  • IMDubzs

Like (Post)
    1. What it looks like
    So, there are some strategies that are hard to execute, and then there are some that are insane level - and then above those comes this strategy that I discovered 2 months ago.
    Basically this is what you see,
    Enemy attacked you, 30…
  • AoA everyone!
    I have decided to write a guide on how to OC, but unfortunately it requires a guide on GT offense tools which is "absent. Then I decided to write a guide on GT OC! Then I realize there is no guide on GT either... :| So, here it goes, I will