IMDubzs Philosopher

• Member since Aug 1st 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • IMDubzs

Make a proposal then.
  • IMDubzs

Replied to the thread New Task System - Feedback thread.
    I am happy that they changed something tbh.. :)
  • IMDubzs

So does this mean i need to start all over again to Check IT Out? 😵
  • IMDubzs

Keep it civil please, this is about feedback.
  • IMDubzs

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Sir lancelot)

If you want to send all troops, you can just press "start". You don't need to select all entries, when using start you automatically send the whole list. If you want to send just part of the list, then you have to select the…
  • IMDubzs

No on PTR it started at 1k that is the reason you can settle so fast since 2 parties into settling. On regular servers you are right but you get a 500 CP reward for your quests there which means its more or less the same.
  • IMDubzs

I suggested the party thing to ensure settling time is about 4 days+. Maybe another solution would be start at 0 CP not at 1k.

Generally I don't like pop quests since pop is not important. In fact you want as low pop as possible for…
  • IMDubzs

Dear all,

so after testing the server start it seems there is not much more to explore on the new task system so here is basically my feedback. I believe it is important to make suggestions because it is hard to improve on the…
  • IMDubzs

Then maybe i misunderstood you since you posted a way lower amount of quests for your second Village.

If there are no crazy rewards for the global tasks, TLDR for this system is:

You need to Gold to bei relevant so Low/no gold user are screwed.
    Crazy…
  • IMDubzs

He I am very sorry didn't logged in until now since I currently have no time and only play here as preparation for future servers.

Below my quests, I setteled a 7c. I assume the quests differ regarding the village types.

• IMDubzs

different from yours or you didn't posted all
  • IMDubzs

Sorry for Double Post, Just wanted to say that I have different tasks in my second Village.
  • IMDubzs

Did you checked if there are new global tasks?
  • IMDubzs

Thats not true. Massive amounts of gold were more impactful before. Now you don't need cages, gladiator helmet etc. which rewarded crazy high gold usage. But you still have a point since with this system low or no gold players are…
  • IMDubzs

Then you are already below 36h. I myself kinda played it slow to read/document everything and had some RL stuff to do but even I can settle tomorrow morning. I believe it is possible to settle in 24h -26h easily.
  • IMDubzs

7. Your aim should be to become a low gold user by applying the above tips. (and keep + ressources running as much as possible + buy gold club) A lot of stuff is worth much in the beginning.
    8. You should probably start on day 2 or 3 on the server so…
  • IMDubzs

Like (Post)
    The notes from the workshop should be published next week, so I'll happily discuss things by then (will be easier) - but I can say that I'm happily surprised. There's still some stuff to do in regards to teching but.. TG actually did more than I expected…
  • IMDubzs

Replied to the thread LoT 2020 The Tech Talk (COM).

So it comes down to rule enforcement. Hopefully they do it right...
  • IMDubzs

Like (Post)
    it makes the game too complicated. Even now it takes years for new players to know the game well, and these calculations and crazy rules going to change gameplay for worse
  • IMDubzs

Replied to the thread LoT 2020 The Tech Talk (COM).

Then we don't talk about the same stuff.

I talk as I stated not about multies. For multies it doesnt matter if they store or build def or whatever the fk, they need to be banned.

But if I myself would decide to support our WWK, I…