AFKi Artisan

• Member since Aug 1st 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

Batman,

Please stick to facts. I know it can be hard.

If you open your travian account's on com2 in either DND or Gunners. ( i used a plural becuase I assume you have an account in each team).

You can observe that TEN has 3 wings.…
  • AFKi

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

1) Like I said to brezzok few days after we started we are not looking to be in war with you for the rest of the server. We wanted to make our stand clear and we did. It is up to you If you wanna spend your remaining…
  • AFKi

Balanced is still to be seen, but agree with the rest. This is something that everyone should aim for, not just whine about the current state, but do something about it and entertain yourself and the People you play with.

It is easy…
  • AFKi

We are not gonna stop here. This was just a good opportunity for us to have some fun and give you more to speculate, as some of you seem to like it more than actually doing stuff In the game :D

This is a long game and a lot can happen. Right now we, like…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Sorry, IKEA hit us yesterday. RIP NAP, another one broken by Finnish scums. One cap hit, more to come.
  • AFKi

(Quote from Heverton)

Also as we've stated several times already, we treat this as a war game. But If you wanna discuss this with more detail feel free to send me a dm In discord.

We are not gonna share everything as there really are…
  • AFKi

You should have thought that before recruiting the guys from GZ that are next to us. You expected we let them live In our territory? :)
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

That aged well :harold:
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Congratulations to My Mist Nibba got married today everyone wish him success
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Flufie is really upset. He can't understand why anyone would want to ask the views of leaders when he has already told you what's what.

I think the leaders almost all took it seriously. (Can you spot which one didn't?) Massive thanks to all who…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    You paint a lovely picture of this pangea confed, when in reality how many various screenshots are there now of GoW courting, Duat, GOATS, TEN & probably IKEA at one point.

when it doesnt go to plan, its cause they are bought or owned by one ally or…
  • AFKi

This server is far from over and even some small events can have huge impacts in future! So just wait and see our next suicidal mission, or someone else's, who knows what tomorrow brings :)
  • AFKi

What makes all of you believe that DND and Gunners will just hug it to victory together? I for one also thought that GOATS actually is a strong group and this would be just a minor setback. It slows you down for sure, but I can't really see how this…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from AFKi)

AFAIK, the talks were a reaction to when VICE announced they were coming. DUAT, and especially Gunners and DND share alot of common players, so it shouldn't be a stretch or such a far-fetched idea that these metas are allied. In my…
  • AFKi

And even tho I knew this would start a ****storm in discord it is what it is. I knew it most likely is not the complete truth, but it is how we saw things and why we started this war. But nevertheless, I believe this server just got a…
  • AFKi

I've mostly learned english via playing games (especially when leading alliances/groups with different nationalities), so my english is not excellent, but I hope you understand what I mean. Speculating itself is not bad or hurt anyone…
  • AFKi

Good evening fellow travian addicts. You have been speculating what is happening in SW and why and I decided to light our decisions a bit. There is actually some reason behind this, so try not to be stuck on your own pov’s and accept that different…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
  • AFKi

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..
    I would also like to point out few facts why IKEA wanted to try out techs...

First of all, after we saw how swedes managed their techs on last n4 it brought up a lot of negative feelings in the beginning, but as time passed people got more interested…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Some additional issues/improvements I would like to see:

1. There is no longer an indication of if you have enough troops to send your list. Similar to how previously the troop count would be displayed after you would hit 'select all' on the old list.…