AFKi Artisan

• Member since Aug 1st 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

Flufie says a Bat Man analysis would be cool. But also has concerns he might not be well placed to unpick such a complex character..
  • AFKi

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    Lets change the topic for a moment; have you heard the latest news? There might be a new ikea family wing built up in near future further in SW :3
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Note i havent acually read everything written here carefully since its just the same discussion time & time again.

Here my two cents as a Duat leader / nordics "meta" leader.
    Are we suprised GoW & Goats do joint ops on us? no of course not lol, we have…
  • AFKi

There is a lot they can't do and I get that, but also a lot they can other than doing joint opses, just play smarter, use your strengths and spot our weaknessess and use them. This way you also learn. If you just abuse the…
  • AFKi

Read more carefully plz. As I said, we don't mind fighting on multiple fronts, we expected that. But we did not expect you to be one when we face you. Like I wrote long time ago, If com's are all about forcing situations where one gets…
  • AFKi

The thing is that we are in this situation because we had better plans, strategies and played better than others and that is something that ANY of the teams in here could have achieved with more commitment & skill. Instead of trying to learn, adapt,…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Heverton)

Totally agree, 100%.

However, I think nothing is to be achieved by posting about it here. The leaders you reference are happy and will not change. Their members who don't mind are happy anyway. Their members who do mind can't do…
  • AFKi

(Quote from Venom_RO)

So you can trust everyone? Even us :)
  • AFKi

• AFKi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from AFKi)

LOL!
    For sure you are playing for WW
    Is not like we can trust you at all AFK :P
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

GOATS: We declare war on every alliance in our quad in every server
    Also GOATS: ExCepT tHe OnE aCtuAl PieCe Of CoMPEtiTion iN oUR QuAd (IKEA)

GOATS: We dont confed we fight against the odds, this is nothing unusual for…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Latest news - Zerg of the zergs!

As one of Gunners great leaders I'm honored to tell the news about the four quad ZERG going on!

With the Nordics now being a confirmed meta it didn't take long for the less qualified ones to stack up against them trying…
  • AFKi

That might be fun. Not gonna lead after this so more time to build even more crazy accounts :3
  • AFKi

Fun times ahead of us :)
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Like I said. We still gotta fight.
  • AFKi

I don't wanna hear anyone say after this has ended "you are just saying so now because you were bad at playing this game so you decided not to play for win". Rather I can say I told you so. It's not away from us, but from you, but you decide what you…
  • AFKi

We'll see who gets def points when our ops hits :3
  • AFKi

After this marvelous presentation provided by batman I believe DND does not have shortage of support offers from others :)
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Vino can you put him back in the cage again?
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Taking the great example of certain legendary* .com domain metas, since us and DND were compared to 2 other alliances on com2, i will now let you know that it is pointless for gunners to take a ww and play for endgame since DND took some of our spawns…