AFKi Artisan

• Member since Aug 1st 2017
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Hello, ViGGe here!

Ill jump in and salute our team for the victory, despite having the odds against us. Also thank you to our opponents.

I played on Angor Animi account. Plan from start was to play with my friends Matty and Nordin, who ended up…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Hello all,

We hadn't meant to post again, but Flufie says it would be nice to look at how things finished. We have made some final maps, not of the alliance groups as we have seen them before, but of players in groups which have confederacies with the…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

Hey brezzok man. Old is not always better. Your orcish ways and bot accusations (there is a difference between ingame and discord/google sheet bots) can not be tolerated, we will have to ask you to step down from your pickup…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    congratulations to Nordics.

As far as blame on GOATS as leader I take full responsibility.
    But the talk of GOATS being not as great as expected is like a young boxer taking on mahamad Ali after he retired and saying gee expected more from a fat old…
  • AFKi

Liked Saravan’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    IMAGINE HAVING ONE META IN EVERY QUAD PLAYING TOGETHER FOR +100 DAYS AND STILL LOSE

tenor.gif
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone. Superriku from KLUBBSPORRE here. I want to say thanks to everyone who played on the server, it was a round that turned out completely different than what I expected, in some sense fantastic, and also in some sense bad. Not much if any…
  • AFKi

Liked Moxxi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    Hey all fellow addicted Travian players and thanks for round,

Account; TACKAN (Cheapest toilet brush in IKEA store 0,69e)
    Alliance; IKEA
    Role; Scouts

Account Plan and Duals;
    AFK asked me to play and I was of course always ready when he asks to play…
  • AFKi

Liked Anze’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from 1qaz)

I stil cant believe GoW Goats and TEN took combined zero plans.
  • AFKi

Liked 1qaz’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from AFKi)

well, its just we though you were 1 meta more than 2 different, for me IKEA and Duat are the same ;)
    Anyway, was nice to play against you, we witnessed high level on com servers in the first time
    Have a good day
  • AFKi

Replied to the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.

Like said already, even tho we played together we were in many ways two different groups. Us giving Credit to our players and telling the story from our perspective is not away from Duat. They were amazing and on many aspect better than…
  • AFKi

Liked Pippin’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    Many thanks for the detailed insights, lead by AFK. It is nice to catch a glimpse of what happens inside such an alliance. IDALINNEA maybe is hiding now? :)
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    good and exhausting round it was,
    תרגום לעברית בסוף החלק שבאנגלית ( hebrew translation in the end of the post)

i was insomnia and brought here some friends as israeli team, joined to gunners
    our numbers were around 10 real acc and 8 techs which had to…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)

Beginning:

I joined on kornsnö at some point like day 70 ish I would say. Had a pretty small role at beginning and not so small at the end.
    Straight to the point. Afk quitted and kalkkuna didnt answer to messages and basically stopped playing at…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    As I have told in public Discord, I was a part of Team BLÅHAJ, led by Jimb00 and surrounded by a bunch of old companions of ours. My role was the tech manager as I played on FABLER BJÖRN myself and helped out with the other techs we had in case help…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Well, I for one will not congratulate you. It will not surprise anyone. This is what I think of you : all my villages are talking about IKEA alliance, and I don't give a damn about knowing who is responsible, because everyone in IKEA followed.

• AFKi

Like (Post)
    So finally this server came to end for some people this server was a shit show but for me it was one of the good ones we actually enjoyed after a loooong time ....

To Olof - Thanks for giving us a chance to be a part of duat , without a doubt you are a…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    GG all! It was pleasure to play with all of you guys!

Me and petrn were once again playing together and it was fun! Og plan was to make wwk with petrn, karpaasi and eerikäinen but AFK turned that idea down fast since we were going to server where plan…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    Hello folks, Kadonnut here.

As AFK cannot write the remaining of IKEA story, I will do it on his behalf. The text below goes briefly through my memories about the server onwards AFK’s quitting day. There might be some factual errors and…
  • AFKi

Like (Post)
    I'll post my two cents here and it's going to be long as well because I've constantly harassed like 50 different people to move def.

All good things come to an end. I think it’s only fair to thank everyone who played on the server, even though it
  • AFKi

Liked GoNu’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    GG from me as well, dropped most of ingame stuff around d150 due to IRL but was a fun round all in all. HILJA started out surprisingly good, we could settle among the first in ally landing a 100% cap, and tech IVAR could follow with a nearby 125% 9c…