Bad Ghost/Lejon Merchant

• Member since Aug 2nd 2017
Profile Hits
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)

🗘 UPDATE 🗘- Change capital restrictions

Dear players,

recently we published a changelog related to an upcoming update which contains various new features, one of which received a number of negative comments.
    • Changing the capital village will not be
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Administrator)

How would any of your users know about that? Exactly, they don’t...So they can only refer to what has happened in the past, where backups have been “corrupt” or non existent when there have been server issues :)

I would also…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)
    This change is so unbelievably stupid that I'm actually impressed!

Quokka already gives a perfect example of how you can just mess someone over so they can never change their capital.
    And also throwing out a tactical skill just doesn't make any sense.
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)
    (Quote from LemBot)

As we all know changing capital has been the ultimate way to prevent chiefing of important villas - now we've already got the formula how to remove this possibility from the game. Not exactly a change to the better :cursing: (this wording…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)
    I really sometimes wonder what TG is trying to achieve with some of the "features" they have been trying to add to the game recently. I personally like the other changes in the post, which can be found right here: ⭐ NEW ⭐ - Upcoming features

But the…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Replied to the thread Picture of a day.

In sweden it is summer so now we train harder than before soon it is time for this year's first competition. Today, Chippy got the training arm at skill for the first time and for just being 4 years he was really good. The spotet dressage pony's…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Liked merlin’s post in the thread Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    Fluffy, Duffy, Puffy, Spotty, Scotty. Danger, Ranger, Rangerette (for a girl), Trouble, Bubble. Super Miaowio, Minx, Meowsess Peach, Meowzah, Baby Meowza. I hope it helps.

On a different note, I wanted to post a different picture today, but I think it is…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

What about me and kittens? Every spring and summer I bring in a lot of orphaned kittens that I care for and take care of and then adopts away. This year it is no exception but right now my little flat is full of kittens that are going to be fed and…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)
    Majority of veterans of .com Legends 1x server are playing on com1 server. And all of us I'm sure agree that this mechanic should be added to the Legends 1x servers. We do not care about finals, if they prefer living in stone age then give them their own…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)
    Are we seriously gonna have another server full of this?

Look at this list. The top 20 defenders are full of small pop players that aren't part of any big alliances/meta. The top 3 deffers of the week are also spikers that aren't part of any…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Köpenham./ kopenhagen
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

:| fnx...
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)
    You do realise that you are scaring the new players on the server with your neverending war? 🙄 Just think, you are playing your first com1 and want to enjoy it, and all you can find is people fighting over what happened last servers. Been there, done…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Liked Raging Bull !’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    You asking the wrong question, travian just EDITED us.
    Last year the compensation was send by mail and we could use the voucher on any server, this year they directly put the 500 ig so we can't do anything with it beside using it on this server. Really…
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Liked Eragon104_PL’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Safiren)

Solution, as in not having a Finals at all? :/
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Like (Post)
    (Quote from cris@)

I am Groot !!! :D
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Liked Melfox’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    No interest to play.
    We do not want more bonuses
    We want a game without mistakes and fair access !!!
  • Bad Ghost/Lejon

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    So, 50% gold and vouchers that are transferable.. Was more than I expected tbh. Of course people who plan to quit the game won't be happy about it but.. Of course it's an attempt to keep players playing. Better than I expected though as said.

But...

• Bad Ghost/Lejon

Liked hugoješéf_CZ’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    ">