OldScout Beginner

• Member since Aug 11th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • OldScout

Replied to the thread Feedback thread for backgrounds.
    The strip across the top of the screen is hard to read. By that I mean that the Resource, village buildings, statistics, reports, messages, daily quest etc. is hard to pick out. If a resource becomes filled to capacity a red bar appears but it is…
  • OldScout

Replied to the thread Feedback thread for backgrounds.
    Not easy to pick things out. Hard to read and find things....and no, it's NOT because I am used to the old display and can't change. With this version
    you are saving some process time and load on the server so I suppose you are going to do it in spite…
  • OldScout

Replied to the thread Conspiracy Theories.
    There will be another new tribe, the Bean Counters. They will pretty much screw up just about everything but attain a very high pay grade.
  • OldScout

Liked Ola Papi’s post in the thread Bully reinforcer.
    Like (Post)
    When you send it back- load your village full of troops, then allow him to fill it up with his troops. Let the troops starve.

= 1000 iQ ;)

Or just get an enemy to kill all his troops for you lmao
  • OldScout

Posted a new thread: Bully reinforcer
    Thread
    I have a HUGE ally player who keeps reinforcing my 15c capital with his troops. Uninvited. What can I do to prevent him from doing this? Msgs to him don't get read. My alliance
    leaders do nothing.
  • OldScout

Replied to the thread "Pin this vilage" button.
    Heavy programming effort for little effect. This ain't cost effective and ain't going to happen.
  • OldScout

Posted a new thread: Server information
    Thread
    How about Travian actually keeping up to date server information in the Server Information area?
  • OldScout

Replied to the thread New NYS X5?.

(Quote from Lemon)

Got it now, thanks, Lemon. For some reason your post did not show up on my screen until a few minutes ago....the curse of living in Asia, funny internet connections.
  • OldScout

Okay, thanks for that. So, then, what IS it called or is this a secret? And is it going to be running again soon?
  • OldScout

Is there going to be another NYS x5 presently?
  • OldScout

Posted a new thread: New NYS X5?
    Thread
    Is there a new NYS X5 coming soon or what's the deal?
  • OldScout

Replied to the thread Ask Travian Ep. 13 - The Grey Area.
    Travian could give early registering players the OPTION to settle or not settle in the grey area.