• Orphen95

Replied to the thread PTR 80 Banter.
    Woot
  • Orphen95

Wait, what? :(
  • Orphen95

Wild started as the biggest ally and now is the biggest farm lol.
  • Orphen95

Liked Ragnar0s’s post in the thread PTR 80 Banter.
    Like (Post)
    Looks like a 4 major alliance server.

- WILD seems to be the most dominant with players both in north and south quad.
    - EU-TEAM has taken over south-west quad?
    - OF settling in north-west quad?
    - Princess seems to be a small alliance which has quite…
  • Orphen95

I can say that this confederacy system is a sweet deal for raiders. No spiking. Maybe only losing troops every now and then to natars, but that's more than acceptable.

WILD seems like a huge hug box. :D
  • Orphen95

:D:D:D
    People are quiet here
  • Orphen95

Replied to the thread Feedback thread for backgrounds.

What? the older background is brighter…
    I like the second idea though
    (Quote from CoffeeBlack)

I think the point behind a speed server is, as it's name hints, do things faster. That doesn't mean larger. It means you have to build…
  • Orphen95

You don't have to do double click. In every page there's an "X" that closes the window you've opened and takes you back to wherever you were (Buildings or fields)

There seems to be a bug when you settle your second village, The quest…
  • Orphen95

Replied to the thread Feedback thread for backgrounds.
    I personally like the new sprites. It is true that it's a bit hard to identify buildings at first, but within 2 days you'll know what is what. Some are very intuitive like always. I'd like to learn how to draw like that :D
  • Orphen95

I'm all for Gauls. They have a versatility the other tribes don't. Even if they were severely nerfed with the introduction of Huns and Egypt, Gauls is still my first choice. Not gonna lie, I haven't had the chance to try the two new tribes and I'm very…
  • Orphen95

Like (Post)
    Please do not cry about others merging and allying when your team makes new accounts controlled by "friends" during arties release in all other quads. You do realize thats a declaration of war against LL,TEN and SGR at day 100? Someone tell your leaders…
  • Orphen95

You're playing with NIck again? :)
  • Orphen95

Wrote a comment on Arapiles’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    ¿Ese video en tu firma de qué va? Me ha causado mucha gracia.
  • Orphen95

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.

I seem to recall Lowlands hitting VICES before merging with TEN. No commendation?

(Quote from Xlore)

Vices is the most numerous team, I guess they'll do wonders :)
  • Orphen95

Like (Post)
    I am Gaul. My Word of Wisdom for Gauls would be…We are fast like a thunder it's hard us to plunder, no matter no wonder we''ll protect our world wonder!
    Nickname: Dalge

Server: TT Qualification 2019.
  • Orphen95

Liked Quazor’s post in the thread Com 3 Banter.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat_)

:)
    (Quote from malcolm)

How am I in lack of skill regarding this game?
    I can not be blamed for my members being either new to this came or unwilling to put in loads of hours, nor can I be blamed for the loss in general.
    If you want to…
  • Orphen95

Replied to the thread Com 3 Banter.

Certainly, like your cowardice when you joined forces with Diamond, that was quite a speech. ^^
    You were so afraid you had to team up. And if I'm not mistaken that was the last three months, not the first. I've said it so before, I…
  • Orphen95

Well, our leader had the most troops in this server, 2 WW hammers and held 2 Wonders, I can assure you he's not a noob, and with that being said, I can also tell he's probably the MVP of this com3 round (hence better than you by…
  • Orphen95

Can't say it 100% sure because I joined the server when Phoenix was dying (And it was already Pirates & Peace confed, not any other), but I think they were not with us nor us with them. But I do recall them asking for help and us…
  • Orphen95

This issue is concurring in many servers (and other Travian Games releases tooo).The first point has never happened to me though.
    As for the second, watching adds work maybe 1 out of 10 times at best and it's certainly annoying, specially when you're…