• from España
  • Member since Aug 20th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • TANQUE

Now follows Nessa.
    Follow
  • TANQUE

Replied to the thread Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory.
    First of all I want to make it clear that I do not come to cry. Rather to prove the use of traps by Mad. This time it is the use of Bots. They talk about hard work and more blah blah ... but it's all cheap wordy. In this case we will…
  • TANQUE

Replied to the thread Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory.
    Congratulations Skynet, I wanted to say MAD. Congratulations to your bots for winning the server. They always knew how to attack and not unbalance the attacks day after day, week after week. Great work done by your bots. Congratulations hahaha
  • TANQUE

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.
    It has no explanation. A player with several hours full stores and barns, which is obviously not in the account .. and does not stop sending robbers. It is clear that they have already won the server, in other circumstances they would be happy to win.…
  • TANQUE

There is a mad alliance player who uses bot, smells kilometers, several robberies every minute to a player of our alliance. I spy on him in several periods of time without being detected and at the same time he is launching robberies, he has his barns…
  • TANQUE

• TANQUE

Later he will show them @Kamikaze Enric_ES

ENGLISH IS THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF .COM FORUMS xD
  • TANQUE

Replied to a comment by Bullexeo on Bullexeo’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Elrond lo conozco, en alguna expo hemos tenido que coincidir entonces.. muy buen perro. Al igual que practicamente el resto de camada. Le salio redondo a Pedro