Jovinus Beginner

• Member since Aug 28th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Jovinus

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..
    Sadly its not abuse of the system. Any player can use vacation mode, even as a war tactic, provided the pre-requisites are met.

It might be frustrating for a player to use vacation mode to stop you taking an oasis but its not breaking the rules or…
  • Jovinus

Replied to the thread Real CP from Cranny in T4.5.
    http://answers.travian.com/?aid=11#go2answer

This is still correct for T4.5
  • Jovinus

Replied to the thread Transfer gold issue.
    Please contact Customer Services. - If you send in English it will come to me or my colleagues on the EN Team and we can look at this for you.

If you have the original gold transfer email (but the link stopped working) this is easy for us to resolve -…
  • Jovinus

Like (Post)
    seems server fixed
  • Jovinus

Replied to the thread Finals | 2019 | Statistics.
    The event jam is being investigated by the technical team.

We dont have any further information at this time

~EN Customer Services
  • Jovinus

That is correct. There are a small number of languages that we don't have Customer Services Reps for currently so either the EN team or an appropriate team where languages are similar would respond. Customer Services is…
  • Jovinus

Replied to the thread NYS 5x com gold transferable?.
    Unfortunately Gold from other domains cant be transferred into or out of the COM International Domain. Weather for a normal server or NYS the same policys apply

If your domain does not have their own NYS server you can play the COM Int NYS Server but…
  • Jovinus

Policy should now be applied to all domains equally. In september they replaced all Domain Multihunters with a central Rule Enforcement Team for exactly this reason.
  • Jovinus

The issue was resolved at the end of December in
    Sunflower 567.8 (4522) & 135.8 (4523)

Players will be again able to receive full bounty when attacking
  • Jovinus

Like (Post)
    Dear Travian Community,

Given that travian game can be fun and addictive users tend to control the village while at work. One of the reasons are the possibility of being attacked.
    Even with PLUS account we are "obligated" in checking the account, while…
  • Jovinus

Like (Post)
    Nightwish used to be my favorite band when I started playing browser games back in the day. Hence, wishmaster

youtube.com/watch?v=eJTlH521E6w

However, wishmaster was already taken, and I had spent a lot of time thinking about what name I wanted, so I…