• Member since Sep 8th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • heidy

Wrote a comment on Enlightened’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Felicidades!!!!!
  • heidy

Replied to the thread Sugerencias para pasar el COVID-19.

La verdad estaría genial.
    Por fin han propuesto algo inteligente, un server que dure poquito :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  • heidy

Like (Post)
    Buenas: hablando con unos amigos, hemos decidido proponer al equipo de travian, las siguientes ideas, para pasar mejor el periodo de cuarentena que estamos viviendo a causa del COVID-19. Las propuestas son las siguientes:

1º Iniciar en breve dos…
  • heidy

Replied to a comment by rPol_CL on heidy’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Tranki no me ofendo 😉
  • heidy

Like (Post)
    i will delete too, and i courage you, do it the same thing, it is the most awful and unfair thing i've seen, playing our time and money for some cheatings player
  • heidy

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Putin)

Eyy babe, I know what a beta is, I am currently a beta tester in three different games, in the past I was support in two different virtual environments, and I have played some beta of travian already, I assume failures, I assume…
  • heidy

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    I spend all my live playing travian, I really like this game and I spend a lot of money. Since I'm playing the beta version I've seen a lot of bugs that dont make de game fair.
    In tester servers of kingdoms they give 350 gold…
  • heidy

Like (Post)
    rollback, it going to be the worst thing i have ever seen, even when i am one very inactive and i didn´t get some profit with bugs... :cursing:, i will delete
  • heidy

Wrote a comment on heidy’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    gracias chicos ;)