ressme Artisan

• Member since Sep 11th 2017
  • Last Activity:
  • Thread Logs
Profile Hits
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wittekind)

We also inform in-game with date, time and linking to the specific post in the changelogs.
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.

I understand that you're angry, but imagine if everyone creates 4 tickets instead of 1. It only makes responses take even longer.
  • ressme

I think with automated testing they mean that they push the new code to the live game and then it's automatically tested by the players.
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    The new server rolling out and, with my account name on alliance profile, I go though the same annoyance again and again. This is not a guide, I will not discuss how to find the alliance that suits you best. Just a few simple (and obvious to me) notes…
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Star in BArrack.
    If you click the star, that troop will always show as the first one for that village. For legionaire it's not useful, but for example if you only make praetorian or imperian, then you can click the star for them and they will show on top, before…
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

the upcoming changelog contains quite a number of new features and adjustments that were implemented into the game by request from the community, Legends on Tour participants and Community Ambassadors.

Artefacts:
    • Morale bonus has been
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    Just clicked a little red x 24 times (less?)
    Twice^^
    Haalp!
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Q&A - Discussion thread.

Yea, you're probably right. Well I like the change then, as it seems to make sense to me.
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Q&A - Discussion thread.

This is how I remember it from Fire&Sand (I didn't play PtP), you had to capture multiple of the same artifact to activate it multiple times on the same account. (and of course pay gold to activate more than 1 artifact per day ;()
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    They will still attack.
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    And if you accept the punishment with an unjust ban, only to be found innocent later, you will get an astonishing 20 gold voucher and 3h Travian PLUS!

Hearing the quality of compensation people got for unjust bans in the past, this new system should…
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Combat Simulator default blank.
    There is an "erase" icon at the top right, so it's only 1 more click.
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    could stupid tg fix this already? this has been an issue from the day this feature was implemented. maybe i need to be polite but you are stealing our time and nothing in the game irritates me more.
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    One per troop unit, in the order they are shown.

If you have 3 cages and want to capture animals from the picture below you will capture :
    1 rat, 1 spider and 1 snake.

If you have 5 cages and want to capture animals from the picture below you will…
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Marketplace suggestions.

I can confirm that at the moment filtering 1:1 already shows you offers with better ratio's, for example 0.8 will also be in the list when you have 1:1 selected.

A sorting function by clicking the table titles would still be…
  • ressme

I've had both issues happen to me, especially the first one is really annoying because most of the times I don't want 2 levels. So now I always make sure I only use the 25% when I don't have enough res for 2 things to queue or there's already 1 thing…