ressme Artisan

• Member since Sep 11th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    I think it's the stupidest thing I ever heard - I don't see how forcing people off their native language server onto a common server is going to make them feel better. I think we will just lose more players from the game.

And how starting more servers…
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    First off, why is this only possible to do by creating larger regional servers? Presumably, once you have the language packages, it shouldn't make a difference if you implement them on more domains, or fewer domains???

If this is, for some incredibly…
  • ressme

I don't see the point of playing in your own language on another domain, you won't be able to communicate with other people in your own language anyway, or will igm's automatically be translated to your own language as well?
  • AoA everyone!
    I have decided to write a guide on how to OC, but unfortunately it requires a guide on GT offense tools which is "absent. Then I decided to write a guide on GT OC! Then I realize there is no guide on GT either... :| So, here it goes, I will
  • is he the same artist? :osd:

vOBke0e.png
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    That last update was nice and all (lovely image updates) but the granary still isnt updating correctly when resources are spent!
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    Travian,

what is the story with this game since all the servers had the rollbacks/ down time for nearly 2 days over a month ago?

the game is running terrible, when upgrading buildings it doesn't update the resources in the warehouses and granaries..

• ressme

Like (Post)
    Dear Diary,
    Today Travian has launched an update. Game became so 'well tested' that it takes whole refresh to get proper amount of resources in warehouse or granary. Not mentioning huge lag that's around all the servers. I was thinking something has…
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    it could simply be added on the new "General" tab? --> army strength

3 tabs:
    Offense, defense, total + ratio
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wittekind)

We also inform in-game with date, time and linking to the specific post in the changelogs.
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.

I understand that you're angry, but imagine if everyone creates 4 tickets instead of 1. It only makes responses take even longer.
  • ressme

I think with automated testing they mean that they push the new code to the live game and then it's automatically tested by the players.
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    The new server rolling out and, with my account name on alliance profile, I go though the same annoyance again and again. This is not a guide, I will not discuss how to find the alliance that suits you best. Just a few simple (and obvious to me) notes…
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Star in BArrack.
    If you click the star, that troop will always show as the first one for that village. For legionaire it's not useful, but for example if you only make praetorian or imperian, then you can click the star for them and they will show on top, before…
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

the upcoming changelog contains quite a number of new features and adjustments that were implemented into the game by request from the community, Legends on Tour participants and Community Ambassadors.

Artefacts:
    • Morale bonus has been
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    Just clicked a little red x 24 times (less?)
    Twice^^
    Haalp!
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Q&A - Discussion thread.

Yea, you're probably right. Well I like the change then, as it seems to make sense to me.
  • ressme

Replied to the thread Q&A - Discussion thread.

This is how I remember it from Fire&Sand (I didn't play PtP), you had to capture multiple of the same artifact to activate it multiple times on the same account. (and of course pay gold to activate more than 1 artifact per day ;()
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    They will still attack.
  • ressme

Like (Post)
    And if you accept the punishment with an unjust ban, only to be found innocent later, you will get an astonishing 20 gold voucher and 3h Travian PLUS!

Hearing the quality of compensation people got for unjust bans in the past, this new system should…