Mogyi Beginner

• Member since Sep 13th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Mogyi

Like (Post)
    My feedback regards Codex Beta.
    I'm playing travian since 2007.. Classic, Fire & Sand, Pandora, Kingdoms, TT and etc. Tested multiple Beta servers as well. When I've heard of special server coming up due 15th Anniversary, I've got so excited. Although -…
  • Mogyi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Administrator)

So the reward of being a fan of these servers and getting on right on time to get a head start will result in me being put over 24h back in the race for the best 15c because you forgot to check the tasks before launching the…
  • Mogyi

Like (Post)
    In future servers can you give the hospital building to Gauls and remove the trapper. Thank you very muchly :P
  • Mogyi

Replied to the thread Rushing 15c with 600 gold?.
    You will need cp buildings to settle as soon as possible, but you don't have to rush if you want settle really far away a 100% cropper.
  • Mogyi

Replied to the thread BA Hunnic foot archers.
    Huns doesn't really have walls, so it's fine.
    They have Mercenary which is their best option for off and def too.
    Bowmen is good at off/consumption and off/cost but at off/time Mercenary is a bit better.
  • Mogyi

Replied to the thread Defensive Huns?.
    I wouldn't say defensive rather offensive+defensive. Mercenary+Marksmen is a legit hammer and very similar to a Gaul Swordsman+Haeduan in attack power. But the Hun one can be used for raiding since the Marksmen is the best raiding unit now.
    On the…