donkydonky Merchant

• Member since Sep 18th 2017
Profile Hits
⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • donkydonky

Replied to the thread Europe x1 [TSE] Rumors from Europe x1.

I am more surprised by their low off rating, I guess they use tech accounts even for oasis clearing.
    Now I understand why they call themselves the Spartans, it must be 60 real accounts and 240 tech accounts :)
  • donkydonky

According to Getter tools top1 aliance [A.S] has 35 conqured villages and only 59th rank in best off alliance.

The largest alliances

1. [A.S] 59 1893 111662

The best alliances (off)
    59. [A.S] 59 264 15579

15579 points Heathens or B&B could score…
  • donkydonky

Short summary after 20 days, it looks like an easy ride for Empire so far.

Faction Alliances Victory points VP per day
    # 1 Empire 86 17878 1640
    # 2 Rebels 83 15426 1030
    # 3 Dynasty 97 12042 740
    # 4 Horde 80 10543 720
    # 5 Marauders 72 6995 370
  • donkydonky

Is this the best way to play new special servers? Zerg as much as you can like on servers with wonders?

• donkydonky

Replied to the thread Logs.

I have big, big doubts that Mindfreak is a Web player. During whole round in Web's chat rooms I didn't noticed anyone, who could be him. Also there were no mentions about him or his ingame account. So far, I have counted him as a forum…
  • donkydonky

But first you gave them without a fight Emporiae, Jerusalem, Numantia. Why you didn't fight for them?
    Only when THC had to concentrate on WEB, you managed to take some regions back. Now you are acting like scavengers and jackals, but…
  • donkydonky

At the early stage WEB managed to take all major regions in Greece against Heathens (previous winners).
    At the mid stage WEB managed to take vital regions in Spain against Bedlam walling almost all their offensive troops.
    The final stage is not over…
  • donkydonky

According to this logic Bedlam must cancell confederacy after THC and WEB cancelled the NAP. Why it hadn't happened yet?
  • donkydonky

THC had the opportunity to sim for most part of the round, but still came unprepared for the final phase. Now they have climbers and robbers ratings below zero, what is very ironic for server winners :)
    WEB had issues with new regions…
  • donkydonky

THC should be thankful to Bedlam and Heathens which dont let to concentrate only on THC.
  • donkydonky

THC players are acting like they already won and off course thanks to some special tactic, but Its still Bedlam who decided who will win this server.
  • donkydonky

I dont remember when Bedlam or Heathens made a proper attack on Web. Will we see any attacks from THC?
  • donkydonky

What happened with the defender?
  • donkydonky

Bedlam are so good in attacking, that soon I will have problems with storing and feeding defense troops.
  • donkydonky

If you have so much free culture points why you have problems with Tyras and Gherla?
  • donkydonky

Yes, Ragnar is doing good job.
    I am still wondering how they managed to win previous server with such play.
  • donkydonky

Heathens have lost in every region where they have to deal with WEB, but managed to survive in regions where they have to deal mainly with Natars and animals in oasis. They are bad, but not so bad :)
  • donkydonky

Liked Kazah’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    nah i just loled at your pathetic attempt to troll thc. How many regions bedlam took from thc? How many regions thc took from bedlam? So answer my question,kid, what bedlam is doing this server? Losing regions 1 by 1?:)
  • donkydonky

Nevermind, its just useless set of words.
    btw one thing I dont understand: where is Bedlam settling new villages at this moment? Comeback is still real?
  • donkydonky

Liked GyWhoJustCantLetItGo’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    When did this thread become the RU domain laundromat?