donkydonky Merchant

• Member since Sep 18th 2017
Profile Hits
  • donkydonky

Liked Kazah’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Papa thor hammer

Papa thor hammer villa chiefed

Question - where are mercenaries in defense? Or you were offline and didnt expect capturing? Then why there are so many def troops and even rams with catas + wrong huns ponies?:)

Floki hammer

Floki
  • donkydonky

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.
    Temporary solutions are not the same as permanent absorption. I dont see Load ally on the map anymore.

Sakku, could you you show log with another achievement of Ragnar's defense factory?

Defenders of the week
    No. Player(s) Points
    1. Ragnar…
  • donkydonky

What is so shameful in having NAP? Is it against some kind of unwritten etiquette?
    At this point its beneficial for both alliances, they can continue with their local issues and dont worry too much about global scale problems.
    While…
  • donkydonky

What do we have here? Rumors about NAP between Web and TH and first intersection in one region (Hispalis) between Web and Bedlam. Its getting more and more interesting :)
  • donkydonky

Replied to the thread Logs.
    After some cat and mouse play, attacker was caught on a village without granary, warehouse, wall, main building and residence, but resources from heroes inventory and a bit of gold could do magic.

• donkydonky

From time to time I see reports where casualties don't match with actual troops number.

• donkydonky

And pretty active team to support such village and active team to control the account, so Kazah's credits are deserved.
    Count Dracula had similar village in Epidaurum, with integration and big army, but without defense and proper…
  • donkydonky

Bedlam have settled villages in 4 out of 5 regions in British Isles and left unsettled vital region for Heathens.

Anyway, 20 villages for new region not a big number, especially comparing to 45+ in Apollonia Pontica. So far…
  • donkydonky

DOlllDb  had no chance in Brundisium, his villages were outside of Heathens zone, so it was only a matter of time when his main villages would be conquered, that why I wouldn't blame his former alliance.
    Choose your enemies wisely, but choose your…
  • donkydonky

What about England and Corinium, is it also yours? Heathens failed to secure storage masterplans in Apollonia Pontica, so Corinium is like generous handout for your future vassals.

• donkydonky

From "who cheats more" discussion moving towards "who has a bigger zerg".
  • donkydonky

Recent problems I have noticed on my account after last update.
    1) No automatic heal for hero after receiving new level.
    2) No update for resources bar after resources spent on buildings or troops training.
    3) Link to reinforced village leads to my own…
  • donkydonky

Like (Post)
    my hero not recovery Health
  • donkydonky

What dynamics?

After beginner's protection top farmers start to grow exponentially, up to 10 times faster than someone who don't farm. Farming is too overpowered at the early stage of the game and as result it provokes other…
  • donkydonky

Liked Kazah’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    My settled village began to work:

150% capital

Cleaning job:)
  • donkydonky

My opinion, that maximum farm should be capped, for example not more than 24 x times of hourly resource production of farmer's account per day.
    After that antipush should turn on. When farmers make more than 10 millions on second week, its just too…
  • Dear players!

One of the features requested during the Legends on Tour event in 2019 was changes to the sitting function so that sitting is only possible between co-allies or members of the same confederation.

We’re happy to announce that this
  • donkydonky

Liked Meeg TWo’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    I am not an Aurora account holder, but report posted with him/her permission. So all credits to Aurora.
    https://ts15.travian.com/berichte.php?id=90384890|ec244713

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…D7VnjlwvXz65uhvyBhrTkA_lI
  • donkydonky

MindFreak_LT had some very questionable and arguable posts in this thread, but I have to agree, that he was right about top5 result for Heathens as their maximum.
    Actually, he was very optimistic in his prediction, because Heathens…
  • donkydonky

rats deserting the sinking ship