• Member since Sep 18th 2017
Profile Hits
  • Excat

Like (Post)
    Prerequisites:

Gettertools Guide: How to set it up [From Beginner to Advanced]

GetterTools Guide #2: Using Editor Functionality for Off Planning

Aoa Everyone.
    Earlier I did two guides on how to use gettertools, so that someday I could upload this
  • Excat

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Excat)

If you go to previous page - there are 3 posts by me :P you can read those to see how it affects it.
    Though for majority of the players who don't care about winning and end-game, the only prominent effect for them would be items nerf in…
  • Excat

there can be 2 scenarios here. if the attacks come from the same village, and the attacks come beyond 20 fields, those may be series of 4 catas waves at different speeds, withe the upgrade of the tournament square between attacks.…
  • Excat

I cant fully understand the policy of tg. In the wave launcher video preview they say that they want to keep the old launching methods to reward the veteran players, and introduce the their own, at the same time their policy is…
  • Excat

Like (Post)
    The only fully allowed browsers are these:

Clarification about rule § 3 - Supported browsers

As you rightly point out, K-meleon is both conventional and unmodified, but TG claims that it is a modified version of firefox, even though it's just sharing…
  • Excat

Well thats what support from hispano domain said. But that would be another discussion. I would to know like which options there are to launch waves at the same second and survive it
  • Excat

Thread
    Hello there, recently we got a discussion in another domain about supported browsers. Some renowned players from the hispano domain defended themselves saying that they have been punished for using the K-meleon browser. The point of this post is not…
  • Excat

Replied to the thread Traps are unbalanced..

Not the guy that settle in the boons and sim until day 100
  • Excat

Replied to the thread Traps are unbalanced..
    why de people hating on trapper. Early game are amazing, but people nowadays only do simming and avoid early squirmishies because they just want big hammers and are afraid of losing. Double of triple trapper the first month is a game changer and is like…
  • Excat

Do you thinkg thats fesaible?How do you manage that? Besides the know-how(feel free to PM me thanks, there is info I cant find in the internet ehhe, joke dont delete my comment neither ban me), it requires full time effort, and at the…
  • Excat

Like (Post)
    The quest will appear after all fields to 7 done in “settled village” line.
  • Excat

Replied to the thread Q&A - Discussion thread.

Ty very much
  • Excat

Posted a new thread: Quest list in codex victoria
    Thread
    Hello all, I got a question for the players of codex victoria server.f I somebody was able to answer I would be really grateful.
    In the new server codex victoria, how should I reach the 500cp? Do I have to upgrade resources to level 8 before I get the…
  • Excat

What quest do I have to do to reach the 500cp? Is a must to make resourcew to level 8 or can I avoid that step? Thanks
  • Excat

So finally, whats the outcome of this question? You got 500cp for getting palace, residence or command center at level 10,100 cp for renaming village. so that leaves you with 2.4k CP left or 4400CP?
  • Excat

Like (Post)
    I have no idea what you mean but it sounds really contemptuous for some reasons. Anyways, I hope this explains whatever misunderstanding you might have. From what TG has written, for capital you require cps for 4th village. You do already have 75% of…
  • Excat

Like (Post)
    when katapulting residences, take down main building as 2nd target.
    will give some more time to rebuild residence and some less kata visits
  • Excat

Like (Post)
    Natars can't be raided mindlessly.

Players seeking to raid natars will either put a decent amount of cavalry (20-30+), or even combine infantry and cavalry on them, to have the losses be in infantry instead of cavalry, but still pack the punch of…
  • Excat

Thread
    Hello, the questions is all about the title. Lastly I tried really aggresive microraiding with teutons from my off village, in a low pop server and pretty far from the center. I was sending raids to +150 squares away with minimum troops to avoid death.…
  • Excat

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

We quite often get requests from the community to rework trade routes. We understand the importance of that feature and we’re working on it. Today we would like to introduce small adjustments which soon will be implemented on all game…