Mist4 Artisan

• Member since Sep 24th 2017
Profile Hits
  • Dear community,
    you should be bored by now to hear that we are working on optimizing the game for the mobile browser.

Well, we have done a big step lately in this direction and today we would like to share a video with you. This is a very preliminary…
  • Mist4

Liked pzy’s post in the thread Traps are unbalanced..
    Like (Post)
    with the new tribes both having decent defensive horses, the gauls lost what really characterized them and made them worth choosing. trapper was never good, but having a weaker tribe-specific building could be accepted in a trade-off with the fast…
  • Mist4

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Raelag)

Sure, just like brewery wasn´t changed, TS wasn't changed...yeah
  • Mist4

Like (Post)
    Should we add some more timeline in the progress bar like :

+ When tier 2(3) item appear ?
    + Who chief 1st village (except Natar) ?
    + Who get the first village destroyed ?
    + Who have first upgrade same troop 20 times?
    + ...
  • Mist4

Replied to the thread GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors.

I dunno, maybe the fact that we don't have hundreds of Iranian accounts that are still inactive and/or Iranian accounts that were neutered and turned into farms while they were inactive in our quad?
    (Quote from Bat Man)

LOL :D Both…
  • Mist4

You can thank the Iranian government for allowing you to overtake us lol.

Anyways, I guess them Legends players are either starting to delete or spiking your raids now. Last week you were so so much closer to GoW in raiding that I…
  • I second this idea.
  • (Quote from rey)

Because there are people who like some of the gauls advantages and would like to be able to play them offensively. Giving them +1 speed trebuchets would change nothing on att/time but would open the possibilities for different…
  • I agree that Gauls aren't viable offensively at this time. Romans have the strongest troops, Teutons the cheapest so my suggestion would be to give them the fastest hammers. +1 speed for Gaul catapults for example would give them a new, and unique,…
  • Mist4

Wow. Nice job, congrats man. Proud of you, you're so special. Have a medal and some cookie and pat yourself on the back :D
  • Mist4

C'mon guy, raiding inactive iranian accounts isn't exactly action :D I'm pretty sure most of Gunners' attack points came from being spiked by the Iranians when quite a bit of them came back online a couple of days ago lol

Also GoW had…
  • Mist4

65e.jpg
  • Mist4

Like (Post)
    Yea and why do i not have a Brewery on my Gaul account, pretty unfair that teutons can get up to 20% more combat power
    And also no Drinking Trough, so my scouts are eating 2 crop/h while Roman scouts are only eating 1?
    How is that fair???
  • Mist4

Like (Post)
    Bat Man Haha funny how you selectively ignore me now...
    Since we already beat Negative Creep's Gunnerz last server (extremely easily), I think GoW will have go for TEN now. We are looking for some challenge.
    Still love you Mist4
  • Mist4

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

(Quote from Bat Man)

Mist4 you are safe now cause tonz is not in com2.
    And you are fake TEN because you don't have one-third of the original members.
    and you too Ajax.
    Stop pretending you are the real Gow.

This guy literally…
  • Mist4

Like (Post)
    We get it man, GUNNERS are really good.
  • Mist4

26e.gif

Bat Man He actually got you with your own logic there LOL. There must be someone from original Gunners in that last com2, they wouldn't just claim that name for no reason - they must have played with or for Gunners before.…
  • Mist4

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

I really dislike it when people say that those alliances from previous servers were fake or wannabes.

With that same logic, I should say that Ten and maybe gow this server are just bunch of wannabes using the same name because they…
  • Mist4

Like (Post)
    Farm list:

Add an option where we can transfer the whole farm list to a new village.

Example: We start farming from our spawn village so we create a farm list for that village. After some time, we decide to switch to farming from another village.…
  • Mist4

Like (Post)
    Good job MarkoraM, very nice to see that I'm still keeping you this busy :D
    To be honest i forgot all about you :*

Bat Man , the talks with addicts were already going for a longer time. Me saying we have no second wing was a joke :)

you say something…