Tricky Martin Merchant

• Member since Sep 29th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Tricky Martin

Replied to the thread Discussion: Travian Version 4.6.
    Every single server I played there was some kind of lag, always handled eventually, but it was never like this tho, ok - i understand that there is large number of players here (europe), but cmon, 10k? Tournaments have more, t3 speeds had 15+ (Ok it was…
  • Tricky Martin

if you thought about "what happens if there is numerous auctions ending every second", you obviously haven't think about it enough

when you open auctions, that stupid event queue auto refreshes and it is IMPOSSIBLE do do anything there...…
  • Tricky Martin

Replied to the thread The end of Travian is approaching.
    Travian is waste of time and money generally.

And about cheaters- cheaters give money boi, after my run of cheating the hell out of comx with 25 tech and bot, i post list of sins on forum, and they delete post and ban me hahahaha

Go live life, this…
  • Tricky Martin

+1, i got it in my second tho, but falling out of starting cluster made me something like this Screenshot by Lightshot

really needs to rework, i sitted my friend who got horse in 10th adventure, we came for test so we needed to rework…
  • Tricky Martin

Thanks! :)
  • Tricky Martin

Auto levled?! That so I can collect like 100K+ ress at once if I conquer well built village?
  • Tricky Martin

However, i like the reward system, even though it is not that straightforward, but start engagement will be higher. Most of us started on 2.x version where none of the tutorials were available, this will at least…
  • Tricky Martin

in my whole career, this is best post I ever read, brother I love you and support you, all troops should be merged whenever you want them to be !!!!!

TRAVIAN do somethin' about it