Phalanx Artisan

• Member since Oct 7th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Phalanx

Replied to the thread Day 1 – The Head of Manticore.
    8 people are in the chariot as it arrives at the 3rd stop.
  • Phalanx

The regions were not pre-seeded with Natar.

You will have to raid others in your Faction. There will be lots of fighting within-faction in the early game (to eliminate the weak).
  • (Quote from George)

This isn't a raiding game. It is an annihilation game - raiding is just one tool in the tool belt for achieving this goal.

Start annihilating the people you don't like.

That's the game. Delete the villages that don't help you.

This…
  • (Quote from George)

Don't farm it.

Send a full Hammer with lots of catapults. Destroy the Farm Accounts so that he gains nothing from them.
  • (Quote from George)

Sounds like you better zero Dog Shrute then, do it before server ends.
  • (Quote from JurassicST)

That is a very, very small problem that just needs a simple spreadsheet built to fix it.

No game change needed
  • (Quote from George)

Threatening them is fine (that's the game) but under the new system it's much more difficult for the Puppet Master to defend the tech farm with soldiers (compared to the present rules).
  • Phalanx

TG has screwed up enough stuff in the last few years that I am unwilling to make an assumption about what they "meant to say" as opposed to "what they really said" in these announcements.

This is a vast under-communication about the…
  • Phalanx

This is incomplete data  ThomasGB we need more information.

The way I read that... only 1,500 accounts are permitted on the 801x801 map (five factions, 300 accounts per faction) so we need to know what happens if some team out…
  • Phalanx

You missed the part where I said a slot needs to exist at landing time. I have added an extra sentence to clarify. Residence is still required... but it can be constructed after the settlers, instead of requiring Residence 10…
  • Phalanx

Thread
    1) I propose that all accounts begin the game with a level 1 hero having all 8 Attribute Points allocated to resource production.

2) This gives Egyptians an even slight higher advantage in the early game (before farming is allowed). Compensate for…
  • Phalanx

Thread
    Idea:

1) All villages can start training Settlers at Residence level 1.

2) All villages are permitted to train a maximum of 9 settlers simultaneously.

3) Settlers can be launched at any time.

4) At landing time, the game looks for an open expansion…
  • Phalanx

They automated the relocation of structures to standardize the Main Building with the T4.5 rollout.

Please explain to me how this is dramatically more complex than having some kind of an on-demand structure swapping feature.

Global rollout of
  • Phalanx

Replied to the thread swapping position of buildings.
    Please explain to me how they can "automatically relocate structures to a new position" with the Main Building update... but allowing an on-demand structure swap swap remains "impossible to implement" as a game feature.

Poppycock.

Global rollout of
  • Phalanx

Replied to the thread Hero Equipment for Roman.
    Hero needs at least 100 Fighting Strength per hero level. Most players recommend at least 15 per level.

Close to death? Well.. let it die and then heal the hero.

That's what they're supposed to do... die and come back.
  • Phalanx

If you don't compete within your own faction, you're going to miss out on a lot of Artifact Powers because they will go to someone else's 60-account team.
  • (Quote from ice4)

I was actually very, very good at detecting spikers in the early game. After about week 3 it becomes more difficult.

Just look at the server statistics. In the first 15 days of the server, anyone whose Hero XP was VASTLY higher than…
  • Phalanx

Liked Achtung’s post in the thread Village note.
    Like (Post)
    Hi I would suggest like a feature that allows you to put a village note next to your village name in the overview section
    Could look something like this.

Only a suggestion
  • Phalanx

Easy: "Village reorganization only allowed while your account is eligible for Vacation Mode" as a solution for that.

It should be a peace-time activity anyway. This is simmer stuff, not combat stuff.

Footnote: I do not believe this…
  • Phalanx

:shrug:

So go code a bot... and charge people to use it.

No need for an "elegant" solution. It's a feature that will only be used a handful of times per village, and even then mostly on chiefed/conquered villages.