Wulfr101 Artisan

• Member since Oct 10th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Wulfr101

Like (Post)
    It’s funny how VICES/Villains are embracing and openly admitting to techs now. It’s so beautiful; it’s like seeing a person finally come out of the closet. #techlivesmatter

Anyways, to anyone who wants to play in COM1 (against VICE/Villains) in the…
  • Wulfr101

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

LOL dude you made a mistake there trying to beat me with reason. I guess no one has seen that happen here lately.

If you call OPs of 5 hammers "meta-wide" then cool. congratz for earning noob rank. If you think dodging…
  • Wulfr101

Like (Post)
    (Quote from bart3097)

(Quote from Viper87)

(Quote from Viper87)

• Wulfr101

Idk how you have turned to the side of "well done" for having millions of multies and ruining the experience for anyone playing against them. It's an easy, almost handed over victory which deserves no credit imho. Idk how you…
  • Wulfr101

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Loffe)

I mean... If you think it's funny that TG screwed over the hard work of both metas with their ineptitude, then I guess, yes.

(Quote from LukeHaines_COM)

I don't think Villains abused the no-starvation bug (nor do I think SGR did, but…
  • Wulfr101

just gtfo dude. you guys never did any OPs and that's why no one wants to play against you. same bs 2 rounds in a row. enjoy your victory that has 0 value to anyone outside of your team.
  • Wulfr101

n
  • Wulfr101

I'm just going to put it in 1 word:

you are nuts.

also, how is he arrogant compared to this?
    (Quote from LukeHaines_COM)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Wulfr101

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.

thats one way to agree that your logic sucks balls
  • Wulfr101

Youre so funny! Except that you are not :D
    Ill give you a challenge. Link your previous post with a good argument that is factually true. Gl with it RROFL

Also im not part of the super meta so quit with your bs propaganda :D
  • Wulfr101

Like (Post)
    (Quote from FireStrike_COM)

• Wulfr101

FACTS???!? OMG dude you are so messed up :D your bs arguments are far from facts and no one outside of your cheater team will agree with your logic of a 3 year old :thumbsup: get out of here lol

(Quote from FireStrike_COM)

no you are the…
  • Wulfr101

Maybe a beginner but at least talking with him wouldnt cause head ache. Vices parasites tend to cause that for some some odd reason.
  • Wulfr101

Why discuss morals if you cant even handle logic. Simple as that lol I just say it out loud when others do not
  • Wulfr101

LOL I iz a naughty naughty boy and I love your terrible logic and brain malfunction. Thats not your fault tho but please be aware of it the next time you post :D the number of techs in SGR in its history is <1% of the number od…
  • Wulfr101

Yes it is my fault. That is for sure. I have been one of the many encouraging more and more players to delete. You do not deserve any opposition for the way you play and the cheats you use. Best way to fight techs (read: multies) is…
  • Wulfr101

Like (Post)
    Nah, people are only blaming VICES for making the game boring and unnecessary expensive. Unless all those players that left SGR/TEN/LL side have joined you.
  • Wulfr101

looks like your tactic of ruining the game for everyone else is working. hope you enjoy that juicy and challenging win of yours :thumbsup:
  • Wulfr101

How is that competitive? that's a bot match lol. you guys are messed up bad
  • Wulfr101

ahahaaaa competition :D I've been the one calling for competitive servers for 2 years you noob! maybe do some self reflection to see where the problem lies?