Wulfr101 Artisan

• Member since Oct 10th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • I dont feel a need to respond to that statement, can't you fine something better to compare me with. No need to drag all that into a forum about a game.
    • I know you dont want to. And it's fine. But I'm truly concerned about you so I have to bring it up, for your own sake. Think about what you are writing and how you are acting and thinking. If everyone else thinks there's something wrong in what you are doing, maybe it's you. Maybe it's not your own fault for having that feeling, but one should not seek to hurt others because feeling bad.
  • what is your discord?? i am the controversial DrunkenUnicorn !
    wanted to talk after all these time