Sjrg4 Merchant

• Member since Oct 22nd 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Sjrg4

Like (Post)
    we should all agree to pick a server and boycott. Or all join a server with a "no gold" pledge. A who cares who wins kind of server, but we need to make the point that we do support them.

Make them run a 9 month server that makes them absolutely no…
  • Sjrg4

Like (Post)
    They are analyzing how long it takes for players to accept the new graphics.
  • This update makes playing the game just not fun anymore. I hate the new building designs, not being able to quickly ID which building is which is just terrible.

I don't know if I am even going to finish out the server I'm on now.
  • Sjrg4

Like (Post)
    Yeah, this update has lost me as a player. Not that I was a big spender by any means, but I did buy gold earlier this round and was about to again, but no. As I just told my allies:

"Yeah I'm out, sadly. It's a combination of things. First, my eyes…
  • Sjrg4

Like (Post)
    I gathered the opinions in GoW alliance, but I think I might be speaking for the whole server.

Everyone wants it to be changed back at first sight, but I think the update has quite some pros that are now overlooked by the bad design of the buildings.…
  • Sjrg4

Like (Post)
    Alrighty lets break down the new design a bit.
    (Quote from Salme)

This is probably the most major issue we have right now, Teutons are suffering more than most because of the colors/textures chosen for their buildings. While I can guess the motivation…
  • Sjrg4

Like (Post)
    Adding my voice to the chorus unhappy with:

1) All the buildings now look the same as each other
    2) The drab colors
    3) The main building moving (not cool)
    4) The main building not being replacable

Previously, the buildings had a charming quality to…
  • Sjrg4

Like (Post)
    I always liked Travians graphic style.
    A bit childish, a bit playful... Just easy on the eyes and very distinguishable.

The problem I have with the graphic change is that Travian loses that. It feels plain and uninspired.
    With the old graphics I at…
  • Sjrg4

Like (Post)
    I generally try to be positive about updates TG puts out as you can tell they are working harder to make the game better. At first I was excited to hear that each of the tribe's buildings would look a little different. But echoing the concerns of…
  • Sjrg4

Like (Post)
    I accidentally voted no without fully reading, thinking that it was a "no, this is garbage"

- Not being able to build anything in the MB slot except for the MB is not a good feature, and makes having level 19 crops before arties much more difficult, as…
  • Sjrg4

I can understand the idea of different color schemes, but why change the shapes of the buildings? They could have used the existing buildings, and with some minor modifications made a different skin for each tribe. Then it would look new and different,…
  • Sjrg4

Now follows BlackBlade.
    Follow