caramidar Artisan

• Member since Nov 15th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • caramidar

Replied to the thread International The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019.

Congratulations for winning one empty server ,or what? whas the final of tablets not a really final
  • caramidar

You saysed that you are not a leader,from where do you have the information,that russia ww,from level 0,under constant atacks ,whas the winner of this server before rollback,you are blinde ? I don t see any leaders of Ru team…
  • caramidar

same and russian before rollback ,not to much chances of wining
  • caramidar

Seems you don t understand difference from meta and alliance :)
  • caramidar

you say that the leaders from the conference are layers,and ita ww have 50,60kk deffence ,look at reports who whas ww builder before and after ,and i speak about meta not about alliance ,and 777 continue to build ,she whas one…
  • caramidar

ww holder has change ,so it whas stopped
  • caramidar

If you think that the statement of the meta leaders are only ''words in the wind'' ..... ,and all ww have stoped except ru ww and CUP that build because and other have build like theyr statement ,i don t see where do you see…
  • caramidar

Seems you have not read the conference with TG,one of the proposal whas that all ww builder not build ww,and nathars win,Ru team whas the only that disagree that ,Dacia,IM ,Italian meta whas for that,CUP,said same,if nobody build…
  • caramidar

Like (Post)
    congratulations to all who refused the fight or deleted own accounts as a form of protest. shame to the inglorious winners who not let the natars finish lvl 100 wonder and i wish you to play alone all next finales
  • caramidar

How cam exist second bugg,without first ,that s very complicated ....
  • caramidar

Replied to the thread International Bug Report.

if you say that is good i must believe you :)
  • caramidar

Replied to the thread International Bug Report.

my mistake,about explaining correct is total troops from villages ,and packages ,but that don t change the fact about stupid
  • caramidar

If that is your ideea,then please don t write it here,let be all history,you don t have all the part of the puzzle ,i have a little more from them then you ,and i don t think that you want a radiography of all :)
  • caramidar

If you play for them,i can put the same question ,what i ask and strategic,and when you don t know ,ask your leaders :)
  • caramidar

Birkina,i think you don t know to read,what i wrote,and what strategic wrote,Ru team has a very small chance to win this final,before rollback,and after don t think too much people carre that they will win the Battle of tablets,the…
  • caramidar

And I agree with that,like most dacia and IM players ,by deleting acount ,but i can not stay and see a lot of peoples that say Dacia don t know to loose,and other things ,and like you say is history,in my opinion Dacia has a…
  • caramidar

Like (Post)
    Anyway who cares it’s done and past. Let’s get over with this already :saint:
  • caramidar

That with stealing building plan,don t thing is realistic,if i good remmember Dacia has not loose any plan,last servers that with plans whas the only posibility to stop Dacia,but nobody use it ,but we seems to agree about…
  • caramidar

To not say that i am some evil,i will give you the presumption of innocennes ,but you must answher one single question,and when you are not one of the leaders that knows about the bugg,ask your leaders,what whas the strategy of…
  • caramidar

The question whas without rollback