[ cwl ] Brezzok Artisan

• Member since Nov 22nd 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Replied to the thread Hero Superpower.
    Finals .com

Ability to build 1 unique building that the other races can in home village of hero
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Liked gomemasai’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    user : gomemasai
    https://ts2.travian.com/

The Natar Book can be obtained by raiding Natar's village with chance of 0.01%
    The Natar Book need to be consumed by clicking in Hero's inventory.
    You only can use the spell once. Some of spells has a duration…
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    The hero's superpower is Charm Nature Animals :rat::wolf::bear::elephant: . The hero charms animals in oasis equal to their hero level. Basically, it acts in the same way as cages but no cages are needed. If the hero is level 12 and there are four types of animals in the oasis,…
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    Travian superhero powers can be double damage & haste. The double damage is straight forward that hero will have its fighting power doubled. The haste should not just apply only to the hero, but to all of the troops traveling with the hero even…
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Liked xtar7’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    The Superpower of Fertile Land

After reading the book our hero will learn how to cultivate like natars do. The book will tell how to mix great fertilizer to have a land just like grey area. The grey area is known as the place where we do have the best…
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    for me I will say that it gonna be the superpower of adding a 25% to everything can hero manipulate like :

1- resources production.
    2- def.
    3- off.
    4- speed.
    5- merchants can carrying.
    6- building time.
    7- hero fighting strength.
    8- health.
    9-
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    Ability to cancel sent attacks at any time, one or all at once.
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    all troop killed in his attack goes to hero's village as undead reinforcement who does not consume crops

addy
    ts15.com
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Liked Ski288’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    How about a super power that actually lets him find something decent on an adventure lol

SKReal
    Codex Victoria
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Finals.com

He achieve the power of charm , may reinforce a natar village and have them come to his home village to defend it
    Length of time it takes to charm them depends on number of natar ÷ by his level in time. Can use this power…
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Ok a actual super power for hero ..

Can leave a army and return to village same as cancel attack but only hero returns, can be done at any time during the attack.
    Either instant return or has to return normally and so is shorter or…
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

You have found the natar hidden map book of artifacts locations.

Every page you read allows you to see in advance 1 random location, but each time you read a page a natar ghost army will attack your largest city, size of army…
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    hi guys, i need helmet of the gladiator for the second village so if you can leave me one

thanks
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    That they're the most powerful, fierce and intelligent tribe possesing WW plans and whatanot...... but too stupid to build walls.
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    Introduction:
    Travian has it's own codes of conduct that you can't exactly look up anywhere. If you've played in a good/premade team, you will likely know them already, but if you're new to the game or have only played with inexperienced teams, you might…
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    (Quote from wishmaster3)

I'd rephrase this as, "Either wait 24 hrs, or send your scouts to the target. Once they arrive, you can then raid it based on your scout reports." A person does not everyday farmlist past day 60 of server, once a few days and…
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Replied to the thread Analysis.
    yes ... winner is Travian bankers share holders
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    It's not forbidden.

It doesn't automate anything, therefore it's perfectly legal.
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Replied to the thread Sunday school for newbies.
    I see you have some great names to help.
    Gee even I read all of our friend Fnx post, even after what 15 years I still feel like newbie

Best wishes everyone.
    Newbies this is great collection of experience here so use it.
  • [ cwl ] Brezzok

Like (Post)
    started writing a guide, lost all my energy trying to build a readable table which in this version's not easy at all. Would be great if someone could read proof it and complete it would be great. Also there's this issue that non-golders cannot NPC, so…