K3NS43 Beginner

• Member since Nov 22nd 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • K3NS43

I see my wounded say 25 troop, but at the hospital it only appear 11 troop that can be heal.....
    Please check it.....
  • K3NS43

Like (Post)
    One suggestion

World progression should be changed to the first person who settles the 4th village, not 2nd...

https://prnt.sc/ow9wem
  • K3NS43

Same here, my army is gone but something is consume the crop....
    My crop production is negative right now......
  • K3NS43

Like (Post)
    My feedback regards Codex Beta.
    I'm playing travian since 2007.. Classic, Fire & Sand, Pandora, Kingdoms, TT and etc. Tested multiple Beta servers as well. When I've heard of special server coming up due 15th Anniversary, I've got so excited. Although -…
  • K3NS43

Like (Post)
    By the way comx server will start soon just delete it and start over from there.
  • K3NS43

Like (Post)
    So what I don't get is how come you (Travian) get to re-book the gold purchases? I don't know about other players, but my gold spending is directly underpinned to how the game, my account, the region, etc is/are going.
    In other words, you will never be…
  • K3NS43

Like (Post)
    What is 200 gold going to do.. we are losing more than that... as little as the production of the fields is, going back a week is a killer... especially the players with croppers, the amount of troops trained, troops upgraded in the Smithy.. 200 gold is…
  • K3NS43

Like (Post)
    (Quote from LEGIONARIES__RS)

Yes, agree.

A rollback is unfair, the bug surelly started in day 1, not at day 14. As soon a player get an hospital, he started getting troops from the bug.

Full server restart is better.
  • K3NS43

Like (Post)
    I suggest a full server restart, let's start from day 1 again, they did not bug troops from 14. august, they bugged the troops before also.. so ye this cannot be fixed with a rollback of a few days back..

~legionaries
  • K3NS43

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.

Sorry, I don't agree what you say so. It true this server is a BETA tester but devs should not use this as an excuse to rollback the game. As I know, this server has a lot of problem from the beginning of the games. For example,…
  • K3NS43

Like (Post)
    there is no issue with quest rewards. Rewards are in hero inventory