Agrona Beginner

• Member since Nov 23rd 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from MindFreak_LT)

Yes, baby! I learnt from one of such conversations that we and heathens are about to become one and kill you. Be ware!. xBasher_COM would not let me lie. or maybe I just marry keiron but that would be awkward....

Heathens,…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    Beating around in eternal circles here. You cheat, no YOU cheat, etc.

Travian has ALWAYS had losers who cannot find a way to be a top player without gaming the system, using scripts, bots, multies, fake accounts, purchased accounts, etc.

If you…
  • Agrona

Liked cris@’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    Last trains on WWs (thanks to snake plissken for full reports)

Gal Gadot SGR WW
    Grindelwald Stand with Hong Kong attacks 00 In Memory of Mai
    Tasty Treats 02 Budapest Roll attacks 00 In Memory of Mai
    Darkest Hour 03. Mr. Churchill attacks 00 In
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Tinky)

You are wrong tinky. Taking arties or hitting cap does not come under OP catagory.
    Sgr op catagory is hitting feeders till last day of the server. A player called Titus tried to hit 39 villages of Criminal minds on last day. What an…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wulfr101)

all travian servers together wont have a million accounts at any given time. So unless you have links to all the million techs we used just can it.

And i agree its useless to beat you with a reason. You are way too dumb to…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wulfr101)

Last year - "You lost because you didn't do OPs."
    This year - "You won because you didn't do OPs."

10/10 logic.

Harsh truth is, Op hammers and defense were all we needed to win this server. OPs took a large amount of arties…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Obi-Wan)

Obi got that one right. Did not get my morning Coffee liqueur.
    (Quote from Ticker)

Spreading propaganda and bitterness is SGR tactics. And i missed a few threads but other "tech" accounts of mine were there so dont you worry...!
  • Agrona

Thread
    Com 1 has come to an end. A fun journey with amazing people <3 Thank you Vices and Thank you TEN for the best server yet <3 Congratulation on your achievements this server each and everyone !! Hope to see you again :!:
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Viper87)

No problem. Are you still upset I made a report about Lady winter defending us when you could freely farm her?
    You see, I was top farmer all the time without having 2 other free farm accounts, so yeah, for me you are just a little…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Obi-Wan)

I dont know if I deserve to be mentioned in the same line with Raskolnikov, which was the most impressive account ive ever seen, but I thank you for the honorable mention. (tasty tea was indeed the inspiration for our account)
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from snake plissken)

I do think you can go out from this server with dignity. And yes the server was too heated from every parts. Like last round.
    We came here to win? Probably yes, nothing was sure at the beginning.
    There is something I'm…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    No what caused most of TEN and lowlands to delete was the endless nonsense from all sides about cheating, when everyone cheats. The environment was so toxic that it just wasnt fun for far too many of my allies. So instead of a solid fight what you…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    Didn't you say Anomander raided legit only Wulfr101 ?

Also very cool of FNX to clear UB then quits, you are the MVP
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

Big operation?
    We saw it from a mile away which was the main reason we used LA and not UA.
    But you are too dumb to understand this fact. Besides other than feeder hits till day 220 you accomplished nothing.
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    server was decided long ago since SGR/TEN didn't have right strategy to use numbers. so it is only a waste of time for people to play this anymore, few of the players should only finish VICES WW and that's it for this round. about next one ..... (too…
  • Agrona

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

TEN goes out with dignity. Vices go out with victory and the best team play and planning I have ever seen. Personally I am in awe of Luke and Cris. Same for Amar and his ghosters. The whole def team is still making me hold my…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    Invincible account that accomplished what exactly?
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Viper87)

I love this one. Its incredible the lack of self-awareness you have. You have spent time and effort making an essay...when you really should've just read this and listened to your own advice.
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    Well done on your impressive hammer.

In saying that...we see the blatant self-jerking, misinformation, whining and hypocrisy that we are all too familiar with.

It seems quite sad to me that while you have acknowledged the amount of ghosting was…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Viper87)

You really need to work on the calculation part It's takes 57.3m n not 75m ?(
    (Quote from Viper87)

mate we did like 4-5 alliance wide and 4-5 small ones with with a small group of players ... so if i calculate by your logic i.e 1 op/150…