Agrona Artisan

• Member since Nov 23rd 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Agrona

Liked ElTresAmigos’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    wow! insightful, detailed post from DollDB....interesting for all of us on the forum, and provided even more detail than what Kazah asked for....

And yet he still gets a salty response????

Lets encourage those who make the forum a better place, Thank…
  • Agrona

Liked Juggling Clown’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    I would rather play against people that invite smaller people into a alliance and try to teach them the game than people that have techs/multis all over the place so maybe instead of taking shots at a newer/smaller player you should look at your self…
  • Agrona

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

lol

(Quote from winston blue)

lol

Am not making fun of you. Just have been ordered to read the forum and quite frankly was falling asleep over it. The only thing keeping me awake are the thoughts: "Why does this not make any…
  • Agrona

Liked sakku’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Alfred Pennyworth : Took quite a fall, didn't we, Master Bruce?
    Thomas Wayne : And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

A quote which aptly describes Heathens, that is what we will do. :thumbsup:

We aint gonna delete and run away like…
  • Agrona

Liked sakku’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Welp, we tried.
  • Agrona

Liked xBasher_COM’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Well I mean that CRAZYNUT attack alone was favourable since he is switching to defence, and then it let me destroy 15x lvl 12 tiles of crop, treasury, hero mansion, rally point, and the guys hammer (since he was forced to defend with it), so that attack…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    Why are you so mad, it aint funny to you? :'D we all find it funny
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    lets just laugh at Russian pro players for not being able to collect enough deff to stop the funny "average" off players from heathens even tho the attacks took 22 hours to land..
  • Agrona

Replied to the thread Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

The word is irrelevant. Another word related to that one is insignificant.

Quite on point that hammer got it´s own thread, made by a team that did nothing but blame others for everything going wrong for them the whole server.
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from fnx)

Sorry, this is just the dumbest statement I've seen on these forums and I had to point it out.
    Its basically saying "Since I wasn't attacked, you basically attacked nobody ever". And that idiotic mindset is based on a preconceived notion…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from La Mala Ice)

SGR == Saints :thumbsup:

Soon,
    SGR be like " Those are not our troops, we dont use techs,we raid and make hammers, we play own accounts we honest, very honest, full legit."

• Agrona

Like (Post)
    So you mean you just at a certain point screw up the WW set up for 2 metas just to build an "invincible WWK"?
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ticker)

(Quote from La Mala Ice)

ohhhh
  • Agrona

Replied to the thread Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

Only topped by SGR´s butchering of WW´s feeding?
  • Agrona

Replied to the thread See ya! Final thanks.

Does it though? I have more than once gotten TG attention and seen others get the same, only for playing with friends and seeing their goals met as important as my own. It has quite often annoyed me that TG does not feel the same…
  • Agrona

Replied to the thread See ya! Final thanks.

WWK´s and WWR´s in the boonies is not something invented by Villains. Furthermore it takes planning and activity as any other play style. Complaining about those accounts is as genius as complaining about relaxed "hobby"…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

I played on Toxic Player and sitter ran GoldenParro & Non4me for Tasty Treat.

Was super lazy but i helped with 400-410M res atleast from my account alone.

Thanks for server, spamming was fun and forum war was fun.
    Server itself was…
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    (Quote from svenie)

I was on the way to pick up UC. Had 23 minutes until I landed when you picked it up :P
  • Agrona

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the kind words cris@ much appreciated. I cannot take all the credit for the rammer that was cooking in the EA account, K19 was a massive help, kept my head in the game and was a massive crutch when RL got very busy for me. He deserves…