Rejet Beginner

• Member since Dec 6th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Rejet

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.

If the village is last village of the acc you cant remove it, if its not last you can destroy it with catapults easily.
  • Rejet

my hero didnt heal to 100%hp after lvlup http://prntscr.com/oxu3p9 nick:zajac
  • Rejet

So the list will be updated to the list we got after reset last monday or list on forum was already right? I am confused
  • Rejet

Is it possible to get actual task list? I was very dissapointed when i try to do quests after quest reset, because i hope task list you have posted is last and finished. Now i dont know if i have to trust tasks, i can see in game or i task on forum.…
  • Rejet

in thread about server is this sentence "The first 2 village you will settle will automatically have all resource fields at level 5 (further villages will have resource fields at level 1)" But our fourth village doesnt have resource fields at level 1.
  • Rejet

Like (Post)
    The quest to build level 7 warehouse does not specificaly state that it has to be completed in the spawn village, like for instance the iron mine to level 6 quest. Building the warehouse to level 7 in my second town did however not gain me completion of…
  • Rejet

Complete warehouse to lv7 and quest doesnt appear as complete http://prntscr.com/on1ie2 warehouse is not in spawn village but there is no sign it has to be there.