wishbone Beginner

• Member since Dec 20th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • wishbone

Infection it is showing that you already have a settler.. you just need to train two more and you an settle a village if you have the CP...Then you have to take it to 20 to settle the next... Next to the settler name it says in parentasis that you have 1…
  • wishbone

I lost a lot of the resources in my hero inventory.... are you guys going to correct that?
  • wishbone

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    Something is wrong with the wheat production. After the roll back, I was at +515 wheat production, trained 20 ponies. I went grocery shopping and when I came back I was at -535 wheat production. I trained 20 more ponies and 20 infantry, went out side for…
  • wishbone

What is 200 gold going to do.. we are losing more than that... as little as the production of the fields is, going back a week is a killer... especially the players with croppers, the amount of troops trained, troops upgraded in the Smithy.. 200 gold is…
  • wishbone

This game is getting worst and worst... What is the point on the fast start with 3 villages if the game bugs down a few days later... with fields at level 7 the production of the fields is less than 500 so for level 8 you have to wait 6 hours to have…
  • wishbone

I think the mechanics of the game are terrible... you get fields at level 5 which gives you a production of 200 to 300 of each resources but to go to level 6 you need over 1000 of some of the resources which means you are building fields every 4-5 hours.…
  • wishbone

No clue but I'll be playing it... please I need 4 keys one for me and 3 for my friends... Thanks